shane_Lee is offline New Member

What is the best cycle if you worried about hairloss?

What should I be looking for if im worried about losing my hair?
    It would also be my first.

U.R.I.E.L is offline New Member
    Stay away from DHT derrivative. Winstrol , Masteron , etc.

If you're taking Test add some finasteride!

marka is offline Associate Member
    I just went through a ton of research on this:

test + Dbol + Finasteride

But if your first cycle...maybe just Dbol + Finasteride

And of course....use Clomid (or equivalent during last weeks)...but I am sure you knew that :P

Dbol is a DHT derrivative bro - so finasteride won't help. Use some special shampoos and wash your head twice a day.

Jackman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by marka
    But if your first cycle...maybe just Dbol + Finasteride
    your kidding me right? a dbol only cycle for a first cycle. Dont listen to this guy.

you need test, so if i was you stick in some sort of test and the fina.

I'd say Test/Deca cycle is the way to go, bro

Check out the ther post that says Dbo only.......it will raise your test........I think some of these guys dont remember what a 1st cycle is......if you have hairloss problems you most likely have high T naturally, so if you pop a dbol pill in the morning, you will definetely notice the differance....if you want to go hardcore the first time then ya, use the test + dbol + finasteride that I first mentioned.
    Deca + Dbol is awesome, but it if suceptible, will affect your hair..plus you cant take finasteride with it because it will start converting DHN to DHT...

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Check out the ther post that says Dbo only.......it will raise your test........I think some of these guys dont remember what a 1st cycle is......if you have hairloss problems you most likely have high T naturally, so if you pop a dbol pill in the morning, you will definetely notice the differance....if you want to go hardcore the first time then ya, use the test + dbol + finasteride that I first mentioned.
    Deca + Dbol is awesome, but it if suceptible, will affect your hair..plus you cant take finasteride with it because it will start converting DHN to DHT...

bro, don't be posting this bad advice on here.

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    Deca + Dbol is awesome, but it if suceptible, will affect your hair.....
    deca +dbol = v bad idea.....as is dbol only......yuk!!

plus you cant take finasteride with it because it will start converting DHN to DHT
    not true - finasteride stops deca converting to DHN wich is bad because..
    Deca itself is actually harsher on the hair than DHN so it is this very conversion which makes ''taking deca'' mild on the hair, thus blocking 5AR will leave more free deca to cause trouble.......

So deca isn't a good choice for the hair paranoid unless you run it alone & without finasteride -
    Now we all know running deca without test is a very bad idea - but then if you run test with the deca you will get DHT conversion = bad for the hair.........& we cant add finasteride cos it will make the deca hair unfriendly.....not good!

Personally I think there are only really 2 (relatively) safe options for hair friendly AS:

1. Var (DHT derivative but V. hair friendly)
    2. Test with dutasteride (@0.5mg ED)

Var is easy on the hair full stop - so thats a no brainer
    Test is bad on the hair, but with dutasteride (inhibiting virtually 100% of DHT conversion) it can be almost completely neutralised in hair terms (much like letro & estro formation)
    Also with test you can throw in nizoral shampoo & topical spironolactone / azeleic acid to add some extra protection.....
    Remember this - many millions of dollars has been spent researching test / DHT related hairloss, so there's lots of info & treatments for it.........unlike all other AS

There are others which could be considered relatively hair safe, but with these there are no established ways to prevent hairloss should it arise - for example Eq is generally considered to be pretty mild on the hair, but some people do shed on it & there's not really any way to stop it (other than stopping taking it)

I suppose the main ones to avoid would be
    Winny, Masteron , Tren , Test (without 5AR blocker) & quite a few of the orals
    There seems to be endless confusion about Primo and hairloss - so no comment on that.

PS. as you can prolly tell hairloss is my #1 priority when planning my cycles - this is what I do ( for a lean bulker ):

1-12 Test E 350-450mg EW (shot E6D)
    1-14 Var 50mg ED (check liver @ week 8 - essential !)
    nolva 10mg ED ( + letro avail. if needed )
    0.5mg dutasteride ED
    nizoral shampoo EOD
    topical spironolactone on hand in case of any dramatic increase in shedding
    + all the usuals (4g trib ED, milk thistle, good PCT)

I'm prone to MPB & with this I have only ever had very, very little shedding if any.

good luck & stay hairy! DM
    Last edited by duckman; 11-19-2004 at 08:37 PM.

MMC78 is offline Senior Member

Woah. Where to start I guess.

1. Ppl here frown upon oral only dbol cycles
    2. Finasteride has no effect on the androgenicity of Dianabol . It makes you loose hair all by itself without 5-a reduction.
    3. Deca alone isn't harsh on your hairline
    4. Finasteride does not convert DHN to DHT, it doesn't covert anything, it prevents conversion of T to DHT, and Nandrolone to DHN. Deca alone with finasteride is a bad idea for this very reason.

shane_Lee is offline New Member
    Thanks for the feedback guys I will take all into account!!!

You can take Test/Deca /Proscar and you'd be fine!

dropteeth is offline Junior Member
    DECA and TEST cycle:
    so you can take proscar instead of finastride and you will be fine ??...or does finistride and proscar do the same thing?

They're the same thing bro as is Fincar/Penester/Propecia - dunno what's in the US market but you can find these in Europe as well.

Thread Information