Thread: dianbol?NAPS!?

garygill is offline Junior Member

dianbol?NAPS!?

i was talking to my supplier about dianbol..i asked him for the russian dbol ..but he said more ppl prefer the naps.so i said to him get me the naps.(i dunno if im saying it rite)and i wanted to no if there real or not!?how would i b able to tell whether there real or fake!?ill posted up a picture.well you guys tell me whetehr there real or fake!THANKS.GG..like taste tests..i herd there suppose to b sweet n then taste chemically!lol

p.s. they have nohting on both sides..the edges are a bit rounded kind of!other then that they look like a tynenol!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails dianbol?NAPS!?-picture-100.jpg  

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Look like IP to me. I could be wrong though.

IP??whats IP..type of dbols?same effects as naps and russians?

Well the IP's are 50mg. They may not be, that isn't a very clear pic. I think the naps are white too, not 100% sure though.

yeh!mine are 50mg pills..my supplier told me!and these pills are white!but im sorry bout the pic..thats the best i can do!but my supplier told me to take one a day..for 30 days..and he said there 50 mg;s instead of 5 mgs!so im wondering what they are!

They are IP. Naps aren't made in 50mgs. They are only made in 5mgs. The guy lied to you. They tested out to be 52mg actually. Also you have to crush them. I'll cut and paste info on them for you off of IP's website.

Dbal-methandienone 50mg- white , first batch tested 52mg !

why one must chew ip tabs in mouth ? our tabs made too hard to survive shipping so they may not desolve in your stomach , it may get excerted whole when you go to toilet , so its better to break in mouth

Just curious, what did he charge you?

Also you should break them in half because their half-life is only about 4 hours.

i got 60 for 60 bucks..and anohteir thing is i should break them up and hten chew them wehn there in my mouth..and ips?what do they do?same effects as dbol or not!?diferent effects?

same effects. good price too.

so once again..should i break them in half.chew on them.and then take down a glass of water wit it??or break them in half..swolow without chewing?and how many should i take a day?one or half?how much!?thanks for all ur answer LOZGOD..uve been a great help!THANKSSSSSS ALOT!APPRICIATE IT!

can u gimme the website for the ips?thanks!
    Last edited by garygill; 06-04-2004 at 06:31 AM.

Well I can't give out the IP website because it is considered source posting. Yes 1 a day is good enough. Break it in half and take it that way. Just don't swallow a whole pill.

redwizza is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by garygill
    yeh!mine are 50mg pills..my supplier told me!and these pills are white!but im sorry bout the pic..thats the best i can do!but my supplier told me to take one a day..for 30 days..and he said there 50 mg;s instead of 5 mgs!so im wondering what they are!
    if your supplier told you they are naps and at 50mg at the same time, then hes lying. they are not naps

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    Well I can't give out the IP website because it is considered source posting.
    can you PM the IP URL?

nate da gr8 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by diablo27185
    Dude, you were lied to, plain and simple. My first experience was with Naposim. They worked alright. They are only 5mg
    Diablo's right the naposim only come in 5 mg's

harleyman is offline Associate Member
    my naps are white but only 5 mg never seen 50mg naps before

nobbythedonkey is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by garygill
    i was talking to my supplier about dianbol..i asked him for the russian dbol ..but he said more ppl prefer the naps.so i said to him get me the naps.(i dunno if im saying it rite)and i wanted to no if there real or not!?how would i b able to tell whether there real or fake!?ill posted up a picture.well you guys tell me whetehr there real or fake!THANKS.GG..like taste tests..i herd there suppose to b sweet n then taste chemically!lol

p.s. they have nohting on both sides..the edges are a bit rounded kind of!other then that they look like a tynenol!

i dunno if they are legit or not but you say your source said
    more ppl prefer the naps
    this normally means the source has bulk and cant get rid of them so he's trying to push them onto you. always get what you want or what the bro's off here recommend never get what your source recommends (thats my opinion)

your not doing a dbol/naps only cycle are you cos that is bad ....

p.s this post is my opinions only

Thread Information