redeone is offline New Member

advice - which one is better???

Hi,
    I'm planning on starting my first cycle soon but I really don't know which cycle is better : deca +winny OR deca+sus+winny ?

29 yrs. old, 15% Bodyfat, 5'10", 184 Lbs., looking to get big and cut

And also, can someone help-me to build a good cycle?
    Thanks

up

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    imo, sust is overpriced and over rated. go with good ole t200(enanthate ) eq would be a better choice than deca . this is what i would do.

t200 at 400mgs per week, eq(or deca) at 400mgs per week, for 10 weeks. winny at 50mgs per day weeks 7-12. have nolvadex on hand and of course, clomid for post cycle. add some clen in there at week 11 for some even better hardness.

Talking

up

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    did you not like my suggestion?

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    yea, go with kev said. Can't argue with results. To answer your question in a nutshell though, any test is better than no test; your girlfriend will be glad you're not taking deca without test. I also agree that eq is a better choice than deca, especially if you want to get more cut looking.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Originally posted by bigkev
    imo, sust is overpriced and over rated. go with good ole t200(enanthate ) eq would be a better choice than deca . this is what i would do.

t200 at 400mgs per week, eq(or deca) at 400mgs per week, for 10 weeks. winny at 50mgs per day weeks 7-12. have nolvadex on hand and of course, clomid for post cycle. add some clen in there at week 11 for some even better hardness.
    Bigkev beat me to the punch, that is good solid advice...Go with it bro,

Thanks a lot, bigkiev, but do you think Testosterone enanthate is a little bit "strong" for the first cycle? And also, is very hard to find - my source doens't sell this product - just deca , sus, win, fina, dianabol , clemb, primo, equip.... i dont have many options... i don't want ask too much, but do you have any another advice?

coroner is offline Junior Member
    My advice, and I'll bet the others will agree, is to find another source. Be patient and do this cycle right the first time; since it is your first cycle, the potential for gains from it are higher than they ever will be again.

BTW, trying to get "big AND cut" are mutually exclusive IMO. Do one or the other, but don't try to do both in the same cycle. If you want to add mass then add mass-- EAT EAT EAT your friggin brains out. If you want to get lean and cut, then do that-- cardio, cardio, cardio and proper dieting. Trying to do both at the same time is not easy, if not impossible.

KINGLYON8801 is offline New Member
    WELL IF U R LOOKING TO GAIN LEAN MUSCLE, I WOULD BUILD A CYCLE AROUND SOME KIND OF TEST. I LIKE SUST250 BECAUSE IT IS A COMBO OF 4 TEST WHICH WILL GIVE U BETTER RESULTS. THE ONLY PROB WITH TEST200 IT IS SOMETIMES UNDER DOSED. I WOULD RUN SOMETHING LIKE THIS
    WK 1-10 SUST250 500MG 1/2 ON MON. 1/2 ON THURS., OR TEST200 400-600MG SAME SHOT VARIATION
    WK 1-10 DECA OR EQ, I WOULD GO WITH EQ 400MG (SAME SHOT VARATION)
    WK 7-12 WINNY 50MG ED
    WK 13-15 CLOMID 50MG ED, 100MG ED, 50MG ED
    * I LIKE THE THOUGHT OF RUNNY THE WINNY UP TO THE CLOMID.

Thread Information