Justarting is offline Associate Member

Will winstrol help shred me on a sustanon cycle?

Hey, I have some bloat on my sustanon cycle and I'm having trouble getting cut, will adding winny at 50mgs every day help get me cut up and remove some of teh bloat? DONT TELL ME TO GET LIQUIDEX OR ARIMIDEX because i can't, i am running nolvadex 20mg/day tho.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    err hmm no need to shout, and liquidex isnt exactly hard to get, running winny for 5 weeks at 50mg ed should help yea

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    As was already posted, Liquidex is easy (and LEGAL) to get, so why not use it?

Getting rid of the bloat doesn't get you cut bro....it just eliminates water retention. All the fat you have is still going to be there unless you do something about it.

yes, umm right, okay heres the new thing, if ur going to mention liquidex or anti estrogen or anything like that in ur reply dont say it k? just save ur time

My question is, will winny help cut me up? I'm not asking will taking .25mg's of liquidex everyday as an antiestrogen hlep remove bloat!

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    you might get better answere's from people if you didn't act like an ass.....

thay're only trying to help you - liquidex will give you what your looking for and not only is it easy to get - but it's legal to get....... so ther is no need to add another compound in there.

Unless theres something else we should know..... or do we already know? You want to cut and bulk on the same cycle...... your already into your sust..... and you wanna be cut when you come off it...... try a good diet and cardio when you come off the sust......
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

palequail is offline Banned
    Drugs don't burn fat...first thing you need to know. Diet and Cardio do....Winstrol will help you preserve the muscle you have while shedding fat.....

You need to eat clean and hit the cardio.

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Justarting
    yes, umm right, okay heres the new thing, if ur going to mention liquidex or anti estrogen or anything like that in ur reply dont say it k? just save ur time

My question is, will winny help cut me up? I'm not asking will taking .25mg's of liquidex everyday as an antiestrogen hlep remove bloat!
    I don't think it will do what you're thinking.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    lovely, another newbie whos being rude to people helping........
    :|

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    No, winstrol will not shread you or cut you up. That is a common misconception. Winstrol is a hardening drug due to it's low to no estrogen conversion. It has anabolic properties over androgenic properties unlike the sustanon you are using. Sustanon causes bloat due to the estrogen build up and an AI or SERM are needed to keep this bloat down. Sometimes your liver can not convert the hormones over fast enough and they convert over to estrogen as well.

By the way, your attitude is not needed and you wont last long here like that.

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member

For someone Justarting this guy seems to know it all. Give us some words of wisdom kind sir.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet

First things first, adjust your attitude here. If someone is good enough to post you a reply I'd appricate you not giving a smart ass answer.
    As for the winny, no it won't cut up. If your fat, a diet will cut you not steroids .

Shredder is offline Associate Member
    your pretty much puggy face if you cant get LDex. winstrol wont help. You gotta wait till the estrogen get out of your system. and sus will take 4 weeks. so pretty much just deal w/ it. Novaldex wont help also. just prevents bitch tits.

dragon cycle is offline Junior Member
    hey there's one thing u can't take that burns the fat off your body and get you big at the same time it's a sweet drug called jintropin ............it's hgh there's noting else like it ...........i am going to run it on my next cycle .............
    if any body is running it i hear if u run it with test it works alot better ............
    so my next cycle is prop and hgh

dragon cycle is offline Junior Member
    hey there's one thing u can take that burns the fat off your body and get you big at the same time it's a sweet drug called jintropin ............it's hgh there's noting else like it ..........actully there is but jin is the best oon the market .i am going to run it on my next cycle .............
    if any body is running it i hear if u run it with test it works alot better ............
    so my next cycle is prop and hgh

k guys, i tell u politely at the beginning what i dont want to hear, i never once said i knew everything, i just KNOW i dont have access to liquidex...
    suddenly all of you TELL me what that I do? Now whose the smartass? I ordered off a research site a while ago, took my product 1 month to get here after being held at the canadian border for 15 days, on top of that, I live with other ppl who get suspecting of what exactly "pyruvate glass" as the product is listed as is when it comes. To all teh haters or whatever, or the ppl that want to lecture me on being sucha dick, just get the hell out k? Thanks to all the ppl who atually answered my question without trying to be my "guardian angel" or something like that. I guess I'll have to ask my source to just get me the **** armidex and pay a lot for it. Thanks

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    But we're telling you that you DO have access to it, why do you not? Thats like saying "I can't get any whey protein" and then someone giving you the link to allsportsnutrition.com and you saying "yes, umm right, okay heres the new thing, if ur going to mention whey protein or anything like that in ur reply dont say it k? just save ur time".......its like ??? Did you even read the reply? You can get L-Dex inexpensively and legally, as has been said many times......

Just get a PO box. You pick up the goods, and no one asks questions.
    Last edited by UrbanLegend; 06-06-2004 at 12:09 AM.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    just, with an attitude like that don't be surprised if you get a few days suspension. You can't mouth off to mods and get away with it here.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    k guys, i tell u politely at the beginning what i dont want to hear, i never once said i knew everything, i just KNOW i dont have access to liquidex...
    suddenly all of you TELL me what that I do? Now whose the smartass? I ordered off a research site a while ago, took my product 1 month to get here after being held at the canadian border for 15 days, on top of that, I live with other ppl who get suspecting of what exactly "pyruvate glass" as the product is listed as is when it comes. To all teh haters or whatever, or the ppl that want to lecture me on being sucha dick, just get the hell out k? Thanks to all the ppl who atually answered my question without trying to be my "guardian angel" or something like that. I guess I'll have to ask my source to just get me the **** armidex and pay a lot for it. Thanks
    As Bouncer said..You need to adjust your attitude. Talking like that to members that are trying to help you and give advice is going to get you no where on this board..

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    just, with an attitude like that don't be surprised if you get a few days suspension. You can't mouth off to mods and get away with it here.

That's not restricted to Mods, it goes for the 'great unwashed' like yourself too

Seriously, no matter the member status here, we demand the highest respect shown to every. Esp. I feel in the steroid forum where the subject matter is very serious and can have health implications with the wrong advice. I mean, fvck someone off, and the worse case scenario? a PM giving the smart ass newbie information which will purposely harm his health.

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'

your point is taken but dont act like a prick please. hell you dont want to start on the wrong foot. i know you said dont mention it in your first post but my bro's here were just helping you out. i am not lecturing you i am just asking you to leave the attitude out. it wont work here bro. good luck

Alright no more attitude, but I know that liquidex will remove the bloat u guys dont need to type it over and over again, Did you think if i didn't know that I wouldn't have said it in my original post?

Thread Information