gino_slayer is offline Associate Member

Tri shot gone wrong !!! HELP?!

ok... i did my usual shot of sust in my tri and right after i was done i noticed my arm went numb for a bit right below the site of injection... its not 5 minutes later and below the injection is all purple and it looks like i got hit in the arm with a bat. what do i do??? should i go to the hospital... wait it out? could it be an infection. It's pretty ****ed up looking so please help.

PS It's also very very itchy

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gino_slayer
    ok... i did my usual shot of sust in my tri and right after i was done i noticed my arm went numb for a bit right below the site of injection... its not 5 minutes later and below the injection is all purple and it looks like i got hit in the arm with a bat. what do i do??? should i go to the hospital... wait it out? could it be an infection. It's pretty ****ed up looking so please help.

PS It's also very very itchy
    Go to the hospital right now. That's not an infection. You have damaged a nerve and need to make sure it doesn't need clinical help to stop further damage. Don't f*ck around with this. Go to the ER if it's all purple and sh*t. Maybe I'd stick it out if it were just a twinge of numbness but that's not all you're experiencing.

jmp51483 is offline Member
    Yea dude.... I would go ahead and go.. Not worth losing your arm over bro! Did it not hurt or twitch as you were putting it in?

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    **** mate, hope it all gets better, you did aspirate , didnt you?

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    this just happened to my father - i don't think anything went numb but his whole tricep and inner bicep is purple..... it's just starting to go away.

like i said - i odn't think he went numb..... it just appeared one day - i'd goto the ER
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

New Gear Head is offline Associate Member
    Is it still numb? I would have to say if it isn't you got a double whammy..hit a nerve and probably went through a vein or some vessels on the way in.Aspirating may not have shown blood depending on where the bleeding is coming from. If the site is painful and starts to swell or the numbness doesn't go a way go get checked out. Second idea would be to call an urgent care and speak with a nurse explain it and you don't have to give your name and go from there.

Shredder is offline Associate Member
    that happened to me before when i shot my bicep. i t hink i hit a Vessel. but it never went numb. Good luck bro!

frank_frank is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard
    this just happened to my father - i don't think anything went numb but his whole tricep and inner bicep is purple..... it's just starting to go away.

like i said - i odn't think he went numb..... it just appeared one day - i'd goto the ER

is his arm fully functional now? and did he go to the doctor?

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Any update yet?. Sound like you just passed through a vain. I've had that hitting my biceps and triceps before. I've also had some nasty quad shots too. Oh, I'm an old timer, so I never went the hospital, lol...

simplecanibus is offline Associate Member
    i hope he's ok

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    He hit a vein I think and the purple is blood. I hope he's ok. I stick with the glutes for a reason. I know ED or EOD shots require multi sites but Im not in to the ED gear, not yet anyway.

Let us know how you made out.

hey guys...i posted it really quickcause i had to go to work... the numbnesswent away withing 5 min after i posted it and the itchy feelingh went away as i was driving to work. My arm doesnt hurt at all and it isnt swollen or anything. I did everything i normally do for a shot and i didnt feel anything different as it was going in so that was kinda strange. anyways, it's the next morning and its all basically gone except maybe a tiny bit but even that is barely noticable uinless you really look hard... i talked to a friend of mine and he said its happened to him on more than one occasion and said that it should go down within a few days, but its already gone down so i think thats a good sign. So what do you guys think... should i still go get it checked out?

thanx for the help

Flasher is offline Associate Member
    Your fine bro, get it checked you are really worried but thats happened to me before. You probably just passed through a vein and what you see is blood beneath the surface of the skin (kinda like a bruise). Itchiness is normal too, usually passes with 1/2 hour. Now if it hurt days afterward then I'd get itchecked ...just my .02 cents

BUMP for update

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gino_slayer
    BUMP for update
    Huh?

New Gear Head is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by New Gear Head
    Is it still numb? I would have to say if it isn't you got a double whammy..hit a nerve and probably went through a vein or some vessels on the way in.Aspirating may not have shown blood depending on where the bleeding is coming from. If the site is painful and starts to swell or the numbness doesn't go a way go get checked out. Second idea would be to call an urgent care and speak with a nurse explain it and you don't have to give your name and go from there.
    Gino did you not like my advise?

Thread Information