dbolkid is offline Junior Member

whats harder on the hair winny or dbol?

same as topic

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    This is just my opinion, I have not done a first cycle yet.

If you are prone to Male Pattern Baldness then you need to stop the conversion of test to DHT.

You need to take proscar(1.25mg) to do that, or Avodart(.5mg), research and decide which one.

Here is part of a description of DBOL :

A simple application of only 10 mg results in a 5-fold increase in the average testosterone concentration in the male.....If a hereditary predispo-sition exists Dianabol can also accelerate a possible hair loss which again can be explained by the high conversion of the substance into dihydrotestosterone(DHT).

Theory: proscar/avodart will combat the conversion of the extra test to DHT, therefore helping slow or stop the side effect of harming your hair.

Winny - The substance stanozolol is a precursor to the dihydrotestosterone...

Again, from what I understand Winny is a deriviative of DHT meaning that Proscar/Avodart are unable to stop the conversion to DHT becuase the substance is already past that point.

Therefore, I would say that Dbol could be managed with proscar or avodart while winny could not.

If you do decide to take proscar or avodart, you should start it a couple of weeks before your cycle so DHT suppresion is maximized when you introduce the other substances into your system.

billr is offline Junior Member
    i would say winny would be harder on the hair line
    billr

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Winny and primo are the hardest IMO.

Thread Information