Thread: hair loss

musclehead1 is offline Member

hair loss

hey bros i was wondering what are the roids that cause hair loss....the only ones iv read about are; deca , fina, and winny... now what other ones will do that?

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    winny, masteron , test. its genetics bro. AAS just speeds up the process. if you're genetically inclined to having hair loss you will just get there sooner with gear, just my .02
    abstrack@protonmail.com

[QUOTE=abstrack]winny, masteron , test. its genetics bro. AAS just speeds up the process. if you're genetically inclined to having hair loss you will just get there sooner with gear, just my .02[/QUOTE

yah i know that it genetics and i hate it cuz i am prone to it so i just want to see how far i can go with out having to worry about it. say would var or anadrol cause it?
    thanks

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    Just shave it off bro! Its the look these days anyhow!

MJ

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Joe
    Just shave it off bro! Its the look these days anyhow!

MJ
    only problem to that is its the style now and wont last....and i need to get a job and i look like thug with my head shaved, and then i most likely wouldnt get a job.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    [QUOTE=musclehead1]
    Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    winny, masteron , test. its genetics bro. AAS just speeds up the process. if you're genetically inclined to having hair loss you will just get there sooner with gear, just my .02[/QUOTE

yah i know that it genetics and i hate it cuz i am prone to it so i just want to see how far i can go with out having to worry about it. say would var or anadrol cause it?
    thanks
    then dont do AAS. there "all" going to cause hair loss to some point. you could look into propecia but that takes months on end to become effective and then you stil have to continue administering the propecia. these are the sides that just comes along with the territory, you either accept it or not. just my .02
    abstrack@protonmail.com

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    propecia or proscar 1.25 mg, but it is a commitment. It starts to reduce dht immediatley, results in your hair take 3-4 months to see, sometimes 6-12, just because of how long the natural haire cycle is. It also takes time to reverse minaturized follicles, several hair cycles. For prevention it is aa great tool and has a long safety record, also sides are less than 1% when compared to placebo and almost immediatlley reversible due tothe short half life. You just have to make it a habit, like taking a multi vitamin or brushing your teeth.

Thread Information