Beefbody is offline Associate Member

Arrow My first t3 cycle! need to know if its right?

I am going to run my first t3 cycle, for a peroid of 22 days to get rid of very stubern fat!

day 1, 25mcg
    day 2, 50mcg
    day 3, 75mcg
    day 4-11, 100mcg
    day 12-13, 75mcg
    day 14-16, 50mcg
    day 17-19, 25mcg
    day 20-22, 12.5mcg

please tell me if this is correct! currently i am not on AS, in a short cycle like this just how bad will it be for muscle loss?? my pct just got over with from my AS cycle about 1 week ago.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    i think you're risking loosing muscle.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefbody
    I am going to run my first t3 cycle, for a peroid of 22 days to get rid of very stubern fat!

day 1, 25mcg
    day 2, 50mcg
    day 3, 75mcg
    day 4-11, 100mcg
    day 12-13, 75mcg
    day 14-16, 50mcg
    day 17-19, 25mcg
    day 20-22, 12.5mcg

please tell me if this is correct! currently i am not on AS, in a short cycle like this just how bad will it be for muscle loss?? my pct just got over with from my AS cycle about 1 week ago.
    A 7/5 split is the more AR accepted way to do it. Much healthier for you and just as effective.

Quote Originally Posted by ECoastVIP
    A 7/5 split is the more AR accepted way to do it. Much healthier for you and just as effective.
    a 7/5 split
    is that 7 days on then 7 days off??
    if so at what taper.

a 7/5 split
    is that 7 days on then 7 days off??
    if so at what taper.
    Mallet is the standing authority of T3 on AR right now and has some fantastic posts on thyroid function and T3. From his research he's determined that 7 days on, 5 days off is best. Start at your max dosage (same as body weight in mcg's rounded down) or some first time users such as myself in 1 week or so start a little low and ramp up the first time, then ramp down on day 6 to half your max, day 7 half of that. 5 days off and repeat until desired results are achieved. You should research up his threads though. This is the shortest way of saying it and there is so much more to know. Search for "Mallet Thyroid function", "Mallet Thyroid PCT", "Mallet 7/5". You'll be reading for a while and loving it all the way through.

Quote Originally Posted by ECoastVIP
    Mallet is the standing authority of T3 on AR right now and has some fantastic posts on thyroid function and T3. From his research he's determined that 7 days on, 5 days off is best. Start at your max dosage (same as body weight in mcg's rounded down) or some first time users such as myself in 1 week or so start a little low and ramp up the first time, then ramp down on day 6 to half your max, day 7 half of that. 5 days off and repeat until desired results are achieved. You should research up his threads though. This is the shortest way of saying it and there is so much more to know. Search for "Mallet Thyroid function", "Mallet Thyroid PCT", "Mallet 7/5". You'll be reading for a while and loving it all the way through.
    i going to check that out right now! thanks bro.

i going to check that out right now! thanks bro.
    Not a problem. It's a good read. Most should be a stickie.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Ecoast has laid the foundation for you, I would suggest you start by checking your BBT for the next four days before starting to get a baseline of where your BMR is? then from there dosing will be a sinch!

Thread Information