Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    cardiodan is offline Associate Member

Is it possible to gain mass and lose fat provided you do it while on

Hey guys.
    I know naturally its a diet issue. Youre either above or below cal deficit, or you're simply a beginner. BUT, is it possible to do it to a greater degree, harden up , get vascular, increase some lbm while losing and polishing the stomach?
    So whats the verdict?
    Thanks!

bubbathegut is offline Member
    yeah it is, with good diet, cardio and a little help from our friend the steroid .

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    for some maybe, but for most no. everyone that knows jack **** about gear always tries to find the mystical, magical compound that ultimately makes them lose fat and gain mass. this is such a misconception. you must build a foundation before chisling it down.

promiscio is offline Member
    Run Cytomel cycles along with your normal cycles and it will peel off...

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Depends on a lot of variables - the biggest, IMO... is estrogen. Like, if you run a gram of test per week without any nolvadex /arimidex - fat chance unless you got some really killer genetics.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    yipp

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Dozens of testimony's of guys who have change their body composition can be found in the Diet Section.

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    I am living proof. Was 240 at over 20% BF and only 8 weeks later im 235 at about 13-15% and a lot of new muscle.

The secret is high protien but low total calories and cardio 4 or 5 x.

I keep my calories WAY LOW - like 2500/day. Eating almost all my cals in protien. It is sucking the fat from me.

I keep promoising to post pics. I have to do it soon.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    You can just adjust your "bulking" diet according to how much fat you feel you are putting on. If you have genetics like me, and can lose fat quicker than you gain it, then it should work.

A lot of cardio will help also.

My best advice if you are on juice is: Just gain as much weight as possible and cut down later. You will like the results if you work hard enough at it. Chicks dig a gut now adays.

You can just adjust your "bulking" diet according to how much fat you feel you are putting on. If you have genetics like me, and can lose fat quicker than you gain it, then it should work.

My best advice if you are on juice is: Just gain as much weight as possible and cut down later. You will like the results if you work hard enough at it. Chicks dig a gut now adays.

barbarian is offline Banned
    hokly crap bermich..you sure like to whore

bubbathegut is offline Member
    haha, nice posts, must be a gliche somewhere.

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    id like to meet those chicks! they would love me

Quote Originally Posted by bermich

CajunMuscle is offline Associate Member
    Jesus i kept scrolling and never thought it was gonna end

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member

????

Quote Originally Posted by bermich

Bermich you been drinking again? : )

beefydragon is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by mark956101957
    Bermich you been drinking again? : )

I got 20 posts out of that. You whores aint got nothin on me.

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    If you are lucky a mod will reduce that to one ....whore! : )

Something WAS bothering me until i realized i was reading the same exact post 20 friggin times. Please it was 2 am. LOL Cofee usually fixes that.

ANYWAY, I heard fina and winny is a great hardener. Ive seen incredible pic transformation with these substances, although i understand fina u inject ED. Not good for a beginners cherry correct.
    I also heard tren is a great compound to use.

In any case, guys, check this out.
    Guide to Losing Fat While "On"
    What do you think. Anyone with a good experience cutting the fat and gaining some (5-10lbs)and losing fat is the main goal for me.
    Later!

bump

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information