Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    funny cause how many people have actually done winny only cycles and flame the **** out of them? probably not many...and me and mbaraso stand together on this....if someone wants a harder and leaner look you don't have to use test. Winny is mild enough on its own and if the focus of the cycle isn't the juice then that is good and should be the case with every cycle. I'd do a winny cycle or a var cycle no problem...you want to know why? Because if i were doing that, then that would not be the focus of my routine...i'd be more interested in caloric intake and cardio and using the winny to just help me out a little. That is just like taking any supplement...you use them to help you along...and for god's sake lozgod lighten up somewhat on the kid. For his goals and size, winny is fine for him so long as he knows the side affects, proper dosage, and has every other aspect inline that should be inline when taking any aas as is it any person's right to do what they want.

richy_boy is offline New Member
    guys thanks for your input... Well I will be going on a wini only cycle in a couple of months... I will definatly let all you guys know how it went. Maybe it works for the skinny fella to give some definition?

Again, thanks to Lozgod for giving fuel to this thread... thanks to Mabaraso for keeping the topic, and thanks for the input from others that helped with my finalisation of decision.

PS Does winni make your d*$k limp? lol I need to know

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    not in my experience

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    I guess you'll find out tell us how it goes....

Strongarm5791 is offline New Member

Win only...

I have been on a Test C, cycle for 3 weeks now. I planning to start Win stacked, in couple of weeks. I was told the Win was really hard on the joints also. The Test has brought me up in size. I have gained about 16 lbs. I'm beginning to look really smooth, but much heftier. A friend recommended to start the Win at the a week or so before the end of the Test cycle, to start cutting the water weight down, and define and cut it a little.
    I will admit, the Test is a mass builder for sure. So, if you DON'T want that smooth look, Test is not what you want to do. Good luck....

Strongarm5791 is offline New Member
    I don't see anything wrong with a Winstrol only cycle, if you just want to shred, and see what your muscles LOOK like.
    Last edited by Strongarm5791; 11-02-2011 at 10:00 AM.

sizzlechest is offline Member
    Winny only cyle is fine especially for a younger guy with higher test. Prop would give you more gains but them you might not want to be to bulky. You might also Try a Tbol Only Cycle, Give you a little more mass. I really liked running it a while back. Winny 50 mg Ed oral or shots, T bol you can do 60mg Ed. You can run both for 8 weeks .

thebeastijwc is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by richy_boy View Post
    guys thanks for your input... Well I will be going on a wini only cycle in a couple of months... I will definatly let all you guys know how it went. Maybe it works for the skinny fella to give some definition?

Again, thanks to Lozgod for giving fuel to this thread... thanks to Mabaraso for keeping the topic, and thanks for the input from others that helped with my finalisation of decision.

PS Does winni make your d*$k limp? lol I need to know
    im on winny only 50mg ed and at the limp question nah man im hard as a rock all day i have to have sex like 3 times a day lol

Aodha is offline Associate Member
    Ok bro
    Last edited by Aodha; 03-23-2013 at 11:12 PM.

emp
    emp is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod View Post
    Bump for fun.
    made me laugh so hard!!

sry for useless input
    Last edited by emp; 03-24-2013 at 05:54 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information