myz383 is offline New Member

sust and cyp good idea?

will this hurt me if i continue to take the two together or will i have negative affect thanks for the help
    Last edited by myz383; 06-06-2004 at 05:01 AM.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    hmm whats your cycle? you don't need to run both at the same time, just stick to one (id go for cyp )

myz383 is offline New Member
    i have been running 500 ml sust and 200 cyp for 3 weeks in third week. will it bee ok to finish this on a ten week cycle. I havent really seen anything yet

CHEMICAL WARFARE is offline Junior Member
    How offten are you shooting the sustanon ? Not much point in using them both as theyre both testosterone , I think your blood levels will be going haywire unless youre injecting the sus eod?

Flasher is offline Associate Member
    This was the last cycle I ran and I can tell you it was pretty much useless. I swear the two were almost counter productive......I would either run the cyp alone or try to get rid of the sust and get something like deca . Dont really know what you've done in the past??? I didnt really know any better either but spend some time and do your research. There is piles of information and great advice on this site. IMO you'd be wasting your money and I'm sure any of the bros on here will tell you the same thing.

In anycase good luck!

Thread Information