UrbanDawg is offline Banned

I think HCG belongs in the STEROID forum

1) Most people use it while ON cycle to keep the nuts from atrophying so that PCT can get them cranking it out again ASAP

2) HCG is as much an ancillary as Nolva and L-Dex which are not steroids either and no one chases nolva/L-dex questions to the PCT forum even though thay are used both ON and AFTER cycle.

3) HCG is directly related to AAS beacse you only use it WITH or AFTER AAS never as a supliment or a stand alone cycle drug.

Just my $.02 and you are welcome to disagree (politely of course).

ty1681 is offline Banned
    i agree bumpppppp
    aside from gonakor what else do you know on hcg ????

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    lol, yeah because it is practically useless as a PCT. Gots my vote.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    I totally agree UrbanDawg....it bothers me to see members flame one another when a Nolv,l-dex or HCG question is posted here.I do think diet and workout questions SHOULDN'T be posted here tho..

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    I think the whole PCT forum belongs in steroid questions. We all know that this is the forum everyone looks at. If i have a **** PCT question i want it answered by as many people as possible. Not just one because i put it in the PCT forum.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Deacon
    I think the whole PCT forum belongs in steroid questions. We all know that this is the forum everyone looks at. If i have a **** PCT question i want it answered by as many people as possible. Not just one because i put it in the PCT forum.

Well if we don't allow anything to be posted in here then all the attention wouldn't be here. I mean you RARELY see a lab related question here. Mostly just AAS, PCT, and stuff that belongs in the lounge. I been on a quest lately helping people see this isn't the forum for that stuff, flameless as possible.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    Well if we don't allow anything to be posted in here then all the attention wouldn't be here. I mean you RARELY see a lab related question here. Mostly just AAS, PCT, and stuff that belongs in the lounge. I been on a quest lately helping people see this isn't the forum for that stuff, flameless as possible.
    And in all honesty,your wasting your time typing telling ppl over and over again this is the wrong forum.You actually think yout the first person to think to do this?

Thread Information