Up the doses on vet grade AS?

Im 20 years old. 5'11'' 202lbs about 15%bf. Lifting for 5 1/2 years. Been eating right, reading alot and ready to start my cycle as I have hit my goal of 325 bench & 405 squat natural.

I have Vet grade test and deca made by Brovel. Should I up the dosage as they may be underdosed? Want to put on about 18lbs and keep 12lbs using the 8day training cycle posted on home page of this site. Flame Away.

Proposed Cycle:
    Week 1-11 : Test.Enan 200mg E4D
    Week 1-9 : Deca 200 mg/E4D
    Week 3-13 : Nolvadex 10mg/ED
    Week 13-17 : Clomid/Nolva PCT

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Mexican vet gear is notorious for being underdosed and dirty. I would opt for something else if at all possible.

As for your cycle, most guys will do shots of test E in 2 shots a week, assuming you get a product dosed at 250mg/ml, that equals 500mg a week. For deca , that has an ester that is so long it is often only shot once a week, in the 300-400mg dose range like you said. And ending it one week before the test would be good, that way the esters clear around the same time. And that sounds like a good first cycle. Keep in mind this is just a suggestion, and I am going off of the gear you listed above.

-Good luck

PERSIANBOLIC is offline Junior Member
    No reason to flame, I would just up the dose a little bit more and since this is your first cycle I would not take any nova and just see how your body reacts to it. And I see where you are going with the 8 day thing your shooting every 4 days.

1-12 test 500mg
    1-10 deca 300mg deca

Hell if this is your first cycle you could reach your goal just with the test alone.

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    you never know what you are going to get with brovel. It is very inconsistent in strength. I have seen where it was tested a few years back and test 200 ranged anywhere from 133mg to 190mg so you just never know. Mabey they have fixed that, imo i won't use brovel unless it is all i can find. There are way better mexican gear out there for the same price.

Thanks bros. Im goind to up the deca and take slightly more than 250 of test E4D. Got the before pics ready and the after pics are three months away

p.s. squated so hard today almost puked on the gym floor but luckily made it to the gym toilet.

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    brovel is about 30% underdosed so I would up the dosage to around 600mg. That would be in turn 420mg a week.

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    brovel is about 30% underdosed so I would up the dosage to around 600mg. That would be in turn 420mg a week.

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    I think brovel is about 30% underdosed and he should up the dosage to around 600mg. That would be in turn 420mg a week.

FuKiN MoNSTeR is offline Junior Member
    i trust QV more then any other Mexician AAs manufacturer

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Test Eth should be ran one week past Deca instead of two so both compounds clear at start of pct. I'd also hit Test Eth 200mgs E3D and Deca E3D.

Thread Information