Thread: Prop Pain!

frank_frank is offline Senior Member

Question Prop Pain!

Hey Guys
    I have been injecting 100mg prop EOD (for about 8 days) and it is killing my lower body...sometimes i feel like i can hardly walk. (and i usually dont complain about little stuff)
    I tried heating the prop up but it didnt seem to help much. I also just ordered some B-12 to try to cut the pain.
    Will the B-12 really help the pain that much? And any other advice that you could give me would me great....thanks alot guys

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    You will get used to it. How many spots are you injecting and what brand of prop are you using? Have you tried popping some advil?

B12 will help but are you stacking the cycle with anything? You can also look at cutting it with that depending on what gear you are using.

Quote Originally Posted by Shredz
    You will get used to it. How many spots are you injecting and what brand of prop are you using? Have you tried popping some advil?

B12 will help but are you stacking the cycle with anything? You can also look at cutting it with that depending on what gear you are using.

I am using UGL prop. I am taking dbol with it for the 1st 4 weeks then prop only weeks 1-10. Ya advil has helped some. I have injected in both quads and both sides of the glute. I am thinking about throwing in the delt tomorrow to get the pain away from my legs...thanks for the input

does stacking have an effect on whether or not the B-12 will cut the pain?

crazyswoll is offline Junior Member
    Hey bro, I am using UGL prop also and i cant even feel mine go in. I am using tren with mine though.

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by frank_frank
    I am using UGL prop. I am taking dbol with it for the 1st 4 weeks then prop only weeks 1-10. Ya advil has helped some. I have injected in both quads and both sides of the glute. I am thinking about throwing in the delt tomorrow to get the pain away from my legs...thanks for the input

Stacking just helps because prop has the highest BA concentration of all so anything else will lighten the pain a bit. B-12 will take care of it as well. Either would work. Both wouldn't be necessary. With your cycle B-12 would be the way to go.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyswoll
    Hey bro, I am using UGL prop also and i cant even feel mine go in. I am using tren with mine though.

Mine just hurts bad like a day or 2 after....maybe tren helps out

Quote Originally Posted by ECoastVIP
    Stacking just helps because prop has the highest BA concentration of all so anything else will lighten the pain a bit. B-12 will take care of it as well. Either would work. Both wouldn't be necessary. With your cycle B-12 would be the way to go.
    Thanks, I'll give it a try...would .5 ml (1000 mcg/ml) of b-12 mixed with 100mg prop be good enough?

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member

i am using UGL prop straight and I have no pain..but i only shoot upper body

crazyswoll is offline Junior Member
    frank check your pm

Thanks, I'll give it a try...would .5 ml (1000 mcg/ml) of b-12 mixed with 100mg prop be good enough?
    500mcg to 1000mcg is the standard dosage. I'd think to cut pain you'd want atleast an extra .5ml's so that should be perfect for you.

Quote Originally Posted by ECoastVIP
    500mcg to 1000mcg is the standard dosage. I'd think to cut pain you'd want atleast an extra .5ml's so that should be perfect for you.

Thanks alot bro!

Thanks alot bro!
    No problem.

Thread Information