Thread: Trainers?

UnNaturalBuff is offline Member

Trainers?

any of you guys have trainers? I've been lifting with a personal trainer and he's a stud!! This guy really took me under his wing helpin me diet and train, even lettin me try liftin with him, I was too pussy to handle it for long though, lol.
    I'm just really scared about the cycle I'm gonna do, it's gonna be really obvious when the gains start goin through the roof, and I don't want him too look down on me for using as and stop training me. Have any of you bro's had to deal with something like this, any advice to keep him from dumpin me?

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    The trainer probably uses AAS too.

I know he doesn't, he is only about 5'7'' and said he's been tryin to break the 200 mark but he just can't. we've also descused as and he doesn't speak to highly of them, said once you start it's hard to quit (20-30lb gain in 3 mnths, I definatly see why he says that, lol)

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Just tell him your using alot of muscletech and celltech and upping your caloric intake. LOL, thats what i tell people who ask me if im on anything.

I'm hopin he'll enjoy turnin me into a monster, never know

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Tell him his hard training is paying off for you. Then remind him you pay him for his job and he can take off if he doesn't want money.

you need a personal trainer? lay off the juice.........

Quote Originally Posted by itsallmental
    you need a personal trainer? lay off the juice.........
    the personal trainer was the greatest thing I ever did. I worked out without him for awhile and never really seen any gains. He taught me soooooo much about weightlifting I recommend it to anyone. Quick and easy way to learn and learn correctly.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Some trainers will get pissed off that your using, and it's usually the guys that are newly certified and aren't aware just how widespread AS use is.
    If he says something just deny it. The less people that know the better IMO.
    Awhile back a trainer at the gym I used to belong to was talking with me after my workout and he said "Dam you really must have hit your arms hard today, your veins are popping out all over" I said "Today was leg day" He was like He never talked to me again. Oh well....

bro, im not trying to sound like a dick or put anyone down before i say anything.but heres my take, most if not all of the people who use personal trainers are either A)injured or B)dont know jack about weightlifting, and you know thats fine. if you wanna hire someone to show you the way into bodybuilding its alright no biggy.but after a period of about 1-2 months where you pretty much pick it up by yourself.get your diet and training down, as well as sleep, then your pretty much on your own. theres no NEED for someone else to keep TRAINING you. why would you be paying him still? to tell you, "alright you did dumbell rows with the 40s last week right? lets do dumbell rows with the 45s this week". you get what im sayin? like everything you do after the first month or two, you can pretty much figure out for your yourself.

now lets talk about the people who have busted ass for 5+ years with no juice, in attempts to become a monster the right way.

see that guy over there on the incline smith with 315? see that guy dumbell rowing 120? see that kid deadlifting 450 for reps?

bro heres where im trying to get, the guys who have busted ass day in and day out without the hint of juice are the guys who didnt have a personal trainer when they first started. hell didnt need/want a personal trainer ever. when i started out 6 years back i didnt know wtf a personal trainer was.if you still NEED a personal trainer, you shouldnt be too far into your weightlifting career. atleast not fat enough to had even tried busting your ass for years trying to get your benchpress over that plateu of 315.or trying Squat burnouts after your legs are pretty much toasted, when you know you cant do it, and you know if your spotter wasnt behind you, you would fall on your ass on the first rep.

keep on training man, drop the personal trainer, get a spotter(a good friend or somethin), and then start training balls to the wall metal mulitia style.maximize your full potential before you consider juicing.

just been with the guy too long, hard to dump him, plus he only charges me 20 bucks a month now, lol. It's just like he's my good buddy to spot me. think I may give him up now though. I've think I've picked about as much as I can from him. But I wanna see what he can help me do the the as.

Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBuff
    just been with the guy too long, hard to dump him, plus he only charges me 20 bucks a month now, lol. It's just like he's my good buddy to spot me. think I may give him up now though. I've think I've picked about as much as I can from him. But I wanna see what he can help me do the the as.
    Well you know he's not a fan so I don't think he'll do you much good. Unless he just didn't want to hint to you that he was using.

nobbythedonkey is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBuff
    any of you guys have trainers? I've been lifting with a personal trainer and he's a stud!! This guy really took me under his wing helpin me diet and train, even lettin me try liftin with him, I was too pussy to handle it for long though, lol.
    I'm just really scared about the cycle I'm gonna do, it's gonna be really obvious when the gains start goin through the roof, and I don't want him too look down on me for using as and stop training me. Have any of you bro's had to deal with something like this, any advice to keep him from dumpin me?
    i had a trainer for a year, infact he was on gear, he got me my epherdrine and some d/bol

Executioner is offline Banned
    see that guy over there on the incline smith with 315?
    yeah I see him, I bitchslapped him and told him to get under a barbell!

Quote Originally Posted by Executioner
    yeah I see him, I bitchslapped him and told him to get under a barbell!

Thread Information