marlin444 is offline Associate Member

Crazy rash... From test maybe???

hey this is my second cycle. my first cycle at about week 6-7 i started getting a crazy rash in my armpits to chest, and inbetween my nostrils and face. my chest broke out reaaaaaly bad in red dots, kinda like pimples, but they could not be popped. when the cycle ended it edventally went away. now im on my next cycle of 450 mg test/300 deca , and its starting to get itchie and red again. the rash is all under my armpit into my posterior delts. red and blotchie. i am taking l-dex but i dont think thats the problem, because i didnt take it for my first cycle. i heard that weightlifters get this crazy rash sometimes from sweating too much. does anyone have some kinda symptoms/remedys for this?

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    It very well could be heat rash or some reaction due to the sweat and clothing rubbing against your skin. Wear loose clothes, don't dress like the pros in the magazines

You could be having an allergic reaction to something you were taking, steroids or other medications. You really should go see a dermatologist if this is bothering you.

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    could be the DBOL bro - I had EXCAT same thing - quit the dbol and kept shooting the TEST. rash dissapeared for rest of cycle

Quote Originally Posted by marlin444
    hey this is my second cycle. my first cycle at about week 6-7 i started getting a crazy rash in my armpits to chest, and inbetween my nostrils and face. my chest broke out reaaaaaly bad in red dots, kinda like pimples, but they could not be popped. when the cycle ended it edventally went away. now im on my next cycle of 450 mg test/300 deca, and its starting to get itchie and red again. the rash is all under my armpit into my posterior delts. red and blotchie. i am taking l-dex but i dont think thats the problem, because i didnt take it for my first cycle. i heard that weightlifters get this crazy rash sometimes from sweating too much. does anyone have some kinda symptoms/remedys for this?

marlin444 is offline Associate Member
    i havent been on dbol for 4 weeks though.. strange eh?? wtf i dont get it!

Sumatai is offline New Member
    Happened on Tren /Prop too. Forearms and ribcage for the most part.

Thread Information