Thread: crazy pumps

fudgemik is offline Associate Member

crazy pumps

Hey guys at the end of my 4th week of test enth and deca and the friggin pumps are ridiclous, yesterday i did shoulders and it felt like a little man was in there trying to tear his way out, seriously. And it seems to me that no matter what the weight is, my muscles are on fire by the 8th rep. Any one else experience anything like this?

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fudgemik
    Hey guys at the end of my 4th week of test enth and deca and the friggin pumps are ridiclous, yesterday i did shoulders and it felt like a little man was in there trying to tear his way out, seriously. And it seems to me that no matter what the weight is, my muscles are on fire by the 8th rep. Any one else experience anything like this?
    I know what you're talking about by crazy pumps. I had to keep my arms leaning up against something on some shoulder days because I got such a good pump it felt like they were getting fatigued just hanging at my side. I feel like no matter how on fire my muscles get though I can always pump out a few more. Not stopping early at 8 at all. While on my last cycle that is.

fudgemik is offline Associate Member
    maybe im groing so much that when i do behind the neck presses i cant even touch my neck with the bar anymore, hahahahaah, seriously now it kills my shoulders to have the bar touch, i cant even take my index finger and touch my shoulder anymore, same arm with finger and shoulder is what i mean, like when u try to adjust your shirt i cant even do that anymore, hahahahahaha............

Quote Originally Posted by fudgemik
    maybe im groing so much that when i do behind the neck presses i cant even touch my neck with the bar anymore, hahahahaah, seriously now it kills my shoulders to have the bar touch, i cant even take my index finger and touch my shoulder anymore, same arm with finger and shoulder is what i mean, like when u try to adjust your shirt i cant even do that anymore, hahahahahaha............
    Exactly how it felt for me. Enjoy it. Feels like a burning cramp almost right?

beeffreak6 is offline Associate Member
    Dude those pumps are exactly what u want that means that u r feeling the stuff. I have crazy pumps just like that. And as for stopping short by just doing 8 reps on shoulders well to put on real deep mass u need to train 6 to 8 reps and throw in some sets with 12 at the end. I love JUICE!

BBBB83 is offline Associate Member
    im the same way i cant use my right hand to open my sliding rear window, i have to unbuckle and use my left hand. I love it

alabama is offline Associate Member
    sometimes my forearms get so pumped they hurt like hell

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    How about trying to hold the cel phone up to your ear on the ride home after working bi's.....!
    I laugh every time! I joke that I need a spot to complete the conversation...

D

Quote Originally Posted by the dent depot
    How about trying to hold the cel phone up to your ear on the ride home after working bi's.....!
    I laugh every time! I joke that I need a spot to complete the conversation...

D
    That's great. Spot me here .... I need to finish this call!

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    I know! I have to keep switching sides because I start to quiver!
    And the further I get into a cycle I actually get mini forearm pumps from typing on the keyboard.....I wrote about it during my last cycle.....there is nothing like it.

D

sooners04 is offline Senior Member
    I hear ya, I am on my 4th week of Test E and I feel like I have already worked out before I hit the gym. I couldn't straighten my biceps for like 3 minutes they were SO pumped. Its awesome, I will hate to see it go after 8 more weeks.

smalldogbigdogbrain is offline Junior Member
    thats wild, i just started my 3rd week of test e and I think it has kicked in. But i havent got the major pumps yet! I do notice the red face, trouble sleeping, and higher body temp. I hope in one more week i get mad pumps.

New Gear Head is offline Associate Member
    Just started my fourth week on test/deca and it is on! I am blasting through weights I wouldn't try two weeks ago! Me gusto jugo!

Thread Information