MBaraso is offline Retired Mod

Post The day after my first injection, (0.6 CC or enough for 1200 lbs of horse) I gained 6

I found this read on a site..
    Unreal.....

The day after my first injection, (0.6 CC or enough for 1200 lbs of horse) I gained 6 lbs, and you couldn't touch me because I hurt so much.

"The first and only time that I used steroids was when I was 14 years old. I am now 20 (1997). The drug that I was injecting was called ANATEST for the first cycle. ANATEST for those of you who don't know is for RACE HORSE USE ONLY as was clearly posted on the label and box.

The dosage was 1 CC ( 100mg/CC) per 2000 lbs (1 ton) of horse flesh. I didn't see the instructions as a family member of mine had given it to me. The reason I resorted to using steroids was that I was constantly being violently threatened by a bunch of F**K*NG idiots at the school I was in.

The day after my first injection, (0.6 CC or enough for 1200 lbs of horse) I gained 6 lbs, and you couldn't touch me because I hurt so much. I maintained the dosage like that until it ran out ( I cannot remember how long it lasted but I was grossly misusing this substance) Ultimately I gained 40 lbs of muscle (went from 144 lbs to around 185 lbs) in about a month. I don't know how I passed it by my parents but I did.

My second cycle was some other kind of oil based steroid which I used pretty much the same way. What I learned from this experience (hindsight is 20/20)

1) I can build muscle and strength naturally without drugs by training and eating properly

2) I got a wicked GI tract bleed from this little overdose which nearly resulted in my death and did result in a 1 month hospitalization

3) I could have been injection poisonous materials into my body because some AS***** could have cut the drug with some other oil to make himself richer (herself too for the feminists out there)

4) The strength increases were astounding but essentially useless when I couldn't even go to the bathroom on my own because I was hooked up to 12 different life support pumps

Therefore, there is no justifiable use to steroid use in body buiding that proper nutrition, training, rest and supplements (Creatine Monohydrate, Glutamine, Aminos) cannot remedy"

leelee_69 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    "Therefore, there is no justifiable use to steroid use in body buiding that proper nutrition, training, rest and supplements (Creatine Monohydrate, Glutamine, Aminos) cannot remedy"
    LOL! Gotta love it when they try to deter you from using AAS by lieing and saying it won't work. Geez...

musclehead1 is offline Member
    I did a research paper on preformance enhancing drugs and i read the exact samething ..... now it make me curious after all iv read at AR is that possible?

Quote Originally Posted by musclehead1
    I did a research paper on preformance enhancing drugs and i read the exact samething ..... now it make me curious after all iv read at AR is that possible?
    This read IMO is total bull. I found it amusing that's why I posted it.
    And notice how he blamed his UT infection on .6cc a week of test

musclehead1 is offline Member
    iv never even heard of anatest ... havent seen it on any sources lists 9but then again theres alot of gear i have seen on the lists...and i havent seen it on the steroid profile

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    1) I can build muscle and strength naturally without drugs by training and eating properly

2) I got a wicked GI tract bleed from this little overdose which nearly resulted in my death and did result in a 1 month hospitalization

3) I could have been injection poisonous materials into my body because some AS***** could have cut the drug with some other oil to make himself richer (herself too for the feminists out there)

4) The strength increases were astounding but essentially useless when I couldn't even go to the bathroom on my own because I was hooked up to 12 different life support pumps
    1) Yup, and you should have done that before.
    2)What little overdose? The 100mg a week you ran?
    3)I commonly suck all the sesame oil out of my products and switch it with GRAPESEED because I can make so much more money that way.
    4) Useless ... curl that IV stand.

barbarian is offline Banned
    lol that was a classic read..good one mb

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    What kind of supplements does the guy sell??????

Steroids101 is offline Member
    I acctually read this one a couple of years ago when looking up info on roids...I think there was another story about a guy getting so big he couldn't carry his own muscles....Ill be back in a min..

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    I need some of that anatest. 6 pounds after the first injection. **** Fina give me Anatest. Is there anyway to flame this asshole? Is this posted on a board somewhere? He needs to be flamed beyond recognition.

Bruce willis is offline Associate Member
    sounds like an urban legend

H-BOL is offline Associate Member
    flame him flame him to death

Quote Originally Posted by ECoastVIP
    1) Yup, and you should have done that before.
    2)What little overdose? The 100mg a week you ran?
    3)I commonly suck all the sesame oil out of my products and switch it with GRAPESEED because I can make so much more money that way.
    4) Useless ... curl that IV stand.
    Eastcost this wasn't me that wrote this I saw it on a website somewhere and I thought it was funny so I posted it here.
    It wasn't a msg board like this...It was somekind of board selling the steriod bible, which was weird because they had other peoples stories.
    I think one guy said when he took dbol he gained 6lbs in the first 5 hrs

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    ECoastVIP tried to flame a mod. ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eastcost this wasn't me that wrote this I saw it on a website somewhere and I thought it was funny so I posted it here.
    It wasn't a msg board like this...It was somekind of board selling the steriod bible, which was weird because they had other peoples stories.

You think thats bad! Read these:

HOW THE DEATH OF MY GOOD FRIEND CHANGED MY WHOLE LIFE AROUND
    By Steve Brisbois

Posted on NaturalStrength.com on June 19, 1999

Steve Brisbois Physique Record 1986
    Canadian National Overall Champion
    Mr. Universe Amateur
    1990/1991/1992
    Arnold Classic Top 5

Reprinted with permission of The Steele Jungle.

I'll never forget that tragic night in 1992. I had just competed in the IBFF Holland Grand Prix. Back in my hotel room, I was just falling asleep when someone started banging on my door. Startled, I leaped out of bed and ran to see what was going on. Out in the hallway, there was all sorts of commotion. A few rooms away, lying quite still on the bedroom floor was my good friend and fellow competitor "Momo" Benaziza. A small crowd had gathered as another friend tried desperately to breathe life back into the body of our dying companion.

I kept looking at his lifeless body and turning away. Uncontrollable tears were streaming down my face. One thought kept racing through my mind. "**** THOSE DRUGS!" None of us standing there needed a doctor to tell us why Momo was dying in front of us. Here was another tragedy in the sordid world of professional bodybuilding, and it wouldn't be the last.

It was then and there that I knew I was through. This was my wake-up call. I would never again jeopardize my life for bodybuilding. Never again would I step on the professional bodybuilding stage. I knew I was leaving the arena where my whole life's energies had been focused for many years. But somehow, I knew deep in my heart that I was done. I found myself saying a prayer and asking God to forgive me and show me a new way.

Thankfully, He did just that.

Today, my life has a whole new meaning. Of course, I still lift weights practically every day, and I still pursue the goal of a muscular physique. But God has shown me that life is really about family, about commitments, and about helping others. My only regret is that it took the loss of my good friend Momo to get me here. I will never forget him.

Today, I have dedicated my life to teaching others about the dangers of using steroids and other harmful bodybuilding drugs. I hope, in some small way, that I can help prevent tragedies like the death of Momo or the vain pursuits of the old Steve Brisbois. My message is to tell bodybuilders and athletes everywhere that drugs are a dead end street. And I mean DEAD. With intelligent training, proper nutrition and supplementation you can greatly improve your body. No . . . you won't look like an IFBB champion, but the reality is that even those guys don't look like IFBB champions most of the year. You see, they gear everything for the night of the contest where they will look their muscular best, but in all probability, be one step from the grave. The rest of the year, they look pretty bad - bloating, fat, misproportioned. Is this what you are really after?

The beauty of natural training is that you can look really good 365 days out of the year. You don't need a contest to validate yourself. When you do it naturally, what you earn in the gym is what you keep. I can't tell you how much happier and healthier I am today.

In closing, let me conclude by saying how pleased I am to be affiliated with Hot Stuff Sports Supplements. This company shares my beliefs about God and family, which is really a blessing for those of us training naturally.

I can't recommend this product highly enough. If you have any doubts about trying it, take my recommendation and try just one can. I think you'll be very happy with the results. I wish you all the peace I now have.

Isn't it odd that the hot stuff products turned out to have roids in them?? LOL

Let us not forget about Craige:

Behind the Bulk: Craig's Story
    By Cate Baily
    Every time he passed a mirror, Craig Costa flexed his muscles. He wanted to look "insanely big—like an action figure."
    "When I walked into a room, I wanted heads to turn," he says. People did notice Craig's 225-pound, 5-foot 9-inch frame. But what they didn't see was the physical damage and psychological turmoil going on inside. The story behind the bulk was five years of steroid abuse and a struggle with muscle dysmorphia, a condition in which a person has a distorted image of his or her body. Men with this condition think that they look small and weak, even if they are large and muscular.

Illegal and Grim
    It all started when Craig was 18. Before a trip to Walt Disney World in Orlando, Florida, he was feeling overweight. He wanted to look good with his shirt off, so he resolved to get fit. A student at Bristol Community College, in Fall River, Massachusetts, he started going to a nearby gym. Running on the treadmill, he slimmed down fast, losing 20 pounds in a month.
    But lean wasn't Craig's ideal. "My whole priority was, I wanted people to say, That guy's huge."
    He lifted weights and experimented with steroidal supplements, also called dietary supplements. These drugs promise to build muscles. Despite potential risks and unclear effectiveness, they can be bought legally over the counter at many stores.
    But what Craig was looking for couldn't be bought in a store. So he turned to anabolic steroids , drugs derived from the male sex hormone testosterone .
    Under a doctor's supervision, anabolic steroids have some legitimate medical uses, as do corticosteroids, a different type of steroid used to reduce swelling. But to use steroids as Craig did, for muscle-building in a healthy body, is illegal. This didn't stop him. Neither did the many grim potential side effects.
    Craig thought he knew exactly what he was getting into. And like 4 percent of high school seniors (according to a 2002 NIDA-funded study) and an estimated hundreds of thousands of adults, he took steroids anyway.

Heart Problems
    Craig's appearance was that important to him. "The scale was my enemy. Every pound meant so much to me," he says.
    Craig constantly compared himself to others. He drove his friends and family crazy asking, "Is that guy bigger than me? What about that guy?"
    He never had complete satisfaction. "Some days, I'd be arrogant, wearing shorts to show off my quads. Other days, I'd be a disaster. On a non-lifting day, I'd have to wear big, baggy clothes."
    Craig's steroid use escalated over time. He had begun by taking oral steroids (pills) exclusively. But when he heard that injectable steroids were more effective, he overcame a fear of needles. At his worst, he was injecting three to four times a day and taking 10 pills on top of that.
    The drugs took their toll. Craig's hair fell out; acne popped up all over his back; his face swelled. Then, something even more serious happened: He started having chest pains.
    Craig was having heart problems of the emotional sort, too. "I don't even remember how much of a jerk I was," he says.

New Priorities
    There was a lot of screaming and yelling at home, and ultimately, the end of his marriage and a custody battle over his 1-year-old son, Jake. Craig's wife said that Craig, then 25, couldn't see their child until he passed a drug test. That was the moment when everything changed for Craig. He knew he had to quit.
    On Father's Day, 2001, Craig went cold turkey. He knew he needed help, so his parents found him a psychiatrist, who treated him through the better part of a year.
    Today, Craig's priorities have changed. He still wants to be a head-turner, but for a different reason. "Now I'd rather be walking into a room with my son [who is now 2] and have people thinking, Wow, he's the greatest dad in the world."

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    C'mon guys, did it really seem like I thought Mbaraso was a 14 year old boy talking down roids, while simultaneously being a MOD on here. Atleast he can put on 6lbs. in 5 minutes. I'm jealous of you Mbaraso!

Quote Originally Posted by Steroids101
    You think thats bad! Read these:

The rest of the year, they look pretty bad....The beauty of natural training is that you can look really good 365 days out of the year.
    Yeah, I would hate to look like Ronnie or Dorian all year. They just look so bad when its not contest time...lol

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    **** thats bs

100mg w/k and he mad insane gains lol

6lbs in 5hrs on dbol , nice, think ill go eat some dbol

is ANA TEST really that super powerful? id never heard of it

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    I betcha they were all drinking Winny.................told them fokkers not 2 do it

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    only 6 pounds the next day?? well my buddy gained 21 lbs and lost 4% bf just by looking at the bottle. thats how strong his **** was. ****ing amateur only gaining 6 pounds in one day. they need to either do it right or dont do it. hahaha

daos is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    What kind of supplements does the guy sell??????

yeah really...

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    barasso , you stories never cease to amaze me.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    I remember reading that like 2 years ago, where did you find it lol

jarrettathawaii is offline Junior Member
    I heard of anatest, but I had no idea its that strong!

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    what a load of ****... I gained 6lbs in a day... lol, what were you eating rocks... I hate liars!

simster1 is offline Associate Member
    Im going to do I dont care how dangerous it is Im going to take 200mg!!!! of Anatest enought for 4000 pounds of horse. dont try to stop me im crazy

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    I took 4000mgs and fvcked a stable of race horses... the next day my nuts gained 6 lbs and were so sore you couldnt touch them...

simster1 is offline Associate Member
    you should have gained more it was prob cut by some guy or girl haha

Thread Information