Blackac is offline Associate Member

Dosgages on D-Bol

Friend of mine is goign to take D-Bol with his SUS/DECA stack, its his second cycle and weighs about 180lbs...What a good reccomeded dosagage to take for D-BOl ED Weeks 1-4....?

SaTyR is offline Member
    30mg ED is more than enough .

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    35mg ed wk 1-4

**** if he gets that, he only has 50 tablets of 5mg each, or hes not even sure..there pink with a line throught the middle and a mucle man on the other side..............Could he go 4 weeks at only 10mg, or 2 weeks at 20mg...........These are 5mg right? ive never used D-Bol so i have no idea
    Last edited by Blackac; 05-28-2004 at 06:15 AM.

he needs at least 3 times what he has

Yea now i know...so 10mg wont do much i guess????

H-BOL is offline Associate Member
    since the half life of dbolis 3.5-4.5 hours long he shouldbe taking at least 6 5mg tabs a day... i dont think he is going to have enough with 50 tabs bro

Thats what i thought.........Hey what if he takes 20MG ED for only 2 weeks...

Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    20mgs for 2wks is not good enough... Needs 35-40mgs ed for four wks... JMO

Aku
    Aku is offline Junior Member
    what intentions does he want with dbols? cause you don't really wanna go half ass with it....everyone here has been dead on with the mgs and length of time.
    But then again, I do know some bb'ers who take dbol on work out days only and swears by it....but, I don't think they are gaining as much as they can if they use it as it was intended for.

marlin444 is offline Associate Member
    id take 25 mg for the first 10 days. the main purpose of dbols is to jumpstart the cycle - hes taking sust! that should be in full blast after 10 days.

it would be best to get another 100 tabs, BUT if he absolutly cannot do that, i would do the 10 days at 25 mg.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    I do 50mg's a day but thats because I only get the 50mg tabs. I break them in half and eat one half before working out and the other half 6 hours later.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marlin444
    id take 25 mg for the first 10 days. the main purpose of dbols is to jumpstart the cycle - hes taking sust! that should be in full blast after 10 days.

it would be best to get another 100 tabs, BUT if he absolutly cannot do that, i would do the 10 days at 25 mg.
    The sust won't kick in entirely for about 4 weeks, 10 days of Dbol is a waste any way you look at it. Your gains will be gone by the time the sust kicks in

Aku
    Aku is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    The sust won't kick in entirely for about 4 weeks, 10 days of Dbol is a waste any way you look at it. Your gains will be gone by the time the sust kicks in

bump, what he said....

Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    it will take 2 maaayybe 3 weeks for the sust to kick in fully. longest ester is testosterone deconate. that takes about 2-3 weeks to kick in. im being generous by saying 3 weeks. i think your confusing the sust with test E. test e takes about 3-4 weeks to kick in. however i personally feel it by week 2. my last cycle i did just test e, and gained 7 pounds by week 2, and strength was up aswell.

there will be some effect from some of the shorter esters in the sust that will kick in right away. there is no doubt about that.

the BEST solution is to get more dbols. but if your really in a fix, and absolutly canno get more, i personally think you should take 2 weeks @ 20 mg, or 10 days @ 25mg. id be willing to bet money if you eat right week 3, you wont loose ANY of your gains.

MrDezel is offline Banned
    You need to do anywhere from 20-50mg a day to get any real gains. And that needs to be atleast 4 weeks.

10mg a day won't do anything at all IMO. Some people do what is called a dbol bridge at that dosage. I don't really believe that a "dbol bridge" does anything but I was just using it as an example in this case.

Tell your buddie to get more dbol, or just drop it completely. He could have a descent cycle without it anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackac
    Thats what i thought.........Hey what if he takes 20MG ED for only 2 weeks...
    ok think about it like this....If it takes you 10 beers to get drunk......can you get drunk on 1 beer a day for 10 days?....or 2 beers a day for 5 days?....no......he needs more or don't even bother

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    Espically with sust you need to get a jump start so four weeks at 20mg is necessary. At least.

madmaniac is offline Junior Member
    i would save them for post cycle.

take 10mg everyday soon as you wake up(before you feet hit the floor) after your last shot with your post cycle therapy .

Quote Originally Posted by madmaniac

take 10mg everyday soon as you wake up(before you feet hit the floor) after your last shot with your post cycle therapy.
    bad idea... very bad idea. dbols shut down your natural test.... just save them for a later cycle, sell them, or get more.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by damiongage
    ok think about it like this....If it takes you 10 beers to get drunk......can you get drunk on 1 beer a day for 10 days?....or 2 beers a day for 5 days?....no......he needs more or don't even bother

LOL. At last, an analogy a newb cares to listen to cause he understands it.

Save the dbol if you (your friend. cough cough) cant get any right away. Load up on creatine and wait for the susta and whatever else to kick in. Dont wast the dbol bro. You wont see any results.
    Its kinda like sex. You are JUST about to cum and then she makes you stop. Sure the sex was good but it is all about the orgasm. 2 weeks will just start to get pumped up then you are out. You will wish you had more because it was just getting fun.

nobbythedonkey is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackac
    Friend of mine is goign to take D-Bol with his SUS/DECA stack, its his second cycle and weighs about 180lbs...What a good reccomeded dosagage to take for D-BOl ED Weeks 1-4....?
    when i used Dbol i took 5 5mg tabs a day for 6 weeks, also pyramid on and pyramid off them

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    yea great idea!!...haha

Quote Originally Posted by madmaniac

take 10mg everyday soon as you wake up(before you feet hit the floor) after your last shot with your post cycle therapy.

Thread Information