Thread: Dubai/Abu Dhabi

Question Dubai/Abu Dhabi

**** people i might be moving out to Dubai/Abu Dhabi, i was wondering about the availability of AAS out there? doubt anybody knows... but it's worth the question.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah go to karachi street at the intersection of buluki avenue. agmad lakita ra allah mohammed should be able to hook you up. tell him you are my nigga.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Is that in the middle east?

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    yeah go to karachi street at the intersection of buluki avenue. agmad lakita ra allah mohammed should be able to hook you up. tell him you are my nigga.
    lmfao!!

u must be ****in ****ting me..

Quote Originally Posted by Bodybuilder1986
    u must be ****in ****ting me..

Dead serious. not.

is this some sort of racial discrimination?cuzz for everybodys information, my ethnicity is almost pure arab. and man im about to get pissed........

The middle east usualy has a good line of juice to chose from bro....you shold find lots of good sh!t.......and lightin' up man.

Quote Originally Posted by itsallmental
    is this some sort of racial discrimination?cuzz for everybodys information, my ethnicity is almost pure arab. and man im about to get pissed........
    Cool down man it was a joke lol
    Last edited by BajanBastard; 06-06-2004 at 07:14 PM.

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    I'll go on record saying this had absolutely nothing to do with you or your race. It's a freakin' joke.

Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    Cool down man i was a joke lol
    I can't imagine how that could be taken racially. Should I get mad if someone says go down to Main St. and tell Bob I sent you?

Quote Originally Posted by ECoastVIP
    I can't imagine how that could be taken racially. Should I get mad if someone says go down to Main St. and tell Bob I sent you?
    Well i think you should lol

you cant imagine what i go through. i'll just act like maybe he meant it in a different way......

To get this thread back on track...i hear the middle east is the place for good gear shoppin' bro. * take me with you* lol

Well i think you should lol
    Tell him you're my caucasion!

To get this thread back on track...i hear the middle east is the place for good gear shoppin' bro. * take me with you* lol
    good stuff bro, thank god. *here ill pack u in my suitcase*

you cant imagine what i go through. i'll just act like maybe he meant it in a different way......
    Instead of maybe, act like he did. Because he did.

sorry if you got offended bro but it was a joke lozgod did'nt use a racial slur in that kind of way.......oh **** kinda hard to explain but i'm sure it was not meant to be hurtful...for real tho lighten up!

Tell him you're my caucasion!

It was a joke. When ever I hear someone talk about Irish or White people in a humorous matter I dont go off. It's called a sense of humor. Otherwise I would get pissed everytime a black comedian does stand up comedy. Go easy, life is too short.

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    sorry if you got offended bro but it was a joke lozgod did'nt use a racial slur in that kind of way.......oh **** kinda hard to explain but i'm sure it was not meant to be hurtful...for real tho lighten up!
    i'm half arabic, and i thought it was pretty funny!

It was a joke. When ever I hear someone talk about Irish or White people in a humorous matter I dont go off. It's called a sense of humor. Otherwise I would get pissed everytime a black comedian does stand up comedy. Go easy, life is too short.
    well you got alot nerve showin' your racist face back in this thread!!

well you got alot nerve showin' your racist face back in this thread!!

nah im pretty laid back if you ever met me. im not used to the fact of beeing ****ed with b/c ive just been bigger than the average joe, no1 wants to get me mad since my 10th grade high school year if i remember right also cuzz they all KNEW i was arab. its just sometimes, i get really pissed if i'm eaze dropping on a convo about arabs at the gym or in the market and sometimes i just flip for no reason and do **** i dont mean to do. i dont meen to get mean for a sec but, on the internet its hard to tell when someones beeing serious sometimes....

nah im pretty laid back if you ever met me. im not used to the fact of beeing ****ed with b/c ive just been bigger than the average joe, no1 wants to get me mad since my 10th grade high school year if i remember right also cuzz they all KNEW i was arab. its just sometimes, i get really pissed if i'm eaze dropping on a convo about arabs at the gym or in the market and sometimes i just flip for no reason and do **** i dont mean to do. i dont meen to get mean for a sec but, on the internet its hard to tell when someones beeing serious sometimes....
    It's not even that he was being serious or not. He was cracking a joke at how the original poster asked for a source. He rattled off fake street names in a blatent attempt to illustrate that he had no source at all and was just messing around. Had he said Central Ave and ask for Tom it wouldn't have made much sense and therefore would have been a not too funny of a joke. I understand it might be hard being Arab right now in the States but calm down. Try to listen in to other people's conversations for derogatory terms and things of that sort. Than you can do things you don't like to do as you said.

I don't know why but I always pictured you as an Italian.

Is that some sort of racial insult because I'm about to get pissed here... ... ........

Is that some sort of racial insult because I'm about to get pissed here... ... ........

Well I am pissed to. I am so pissed at all the **** minorities taking our jobs, neighborhoods, and women. I hate anyone that isn't white and protestant. Except for this fine ass black chick I boned 3 weeks ago. Man she was hot. Almost changed my racist ways. Also I like Samoans. They are cool and they can do the Humpty Hump (only the old head hip hop listeners will get that one.). I hope I didn't piss any Samoans off now.

I was kidding about the non-white and protestant joke. I hope any "sensitive" people realised that.

I was kidding about the non-white and protestant joke. I hope any "sensitive" people realised that.
    Samoan's rock.

Who could be a racist with women like Janet Jackson, Beyonce, Jennifer Lopez and every hot chinese chick on the planet.

Who could be a racist with women like Janet Jackson, Beyonce, Jennifer Lopez and every hot chinese chick on the planet.
    I prefer Japanese. 'Cept when it comes to food.

ya when someone guesses my ethnic background they usually always say "are you italian"

Thread Information