Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Prop Pain!

  1. #1
    frank_frank's Avatar
    frank_frank is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    FLORIDA
    Posts
    1,192

    Question Prop Pain!

    Hey Guys
    I have been injecting 100mg prop EOD (for about 8 days) and it is killing my lower body...sometimes i feel like i can hardly walk. (and i usually dont complain about little stuff)
    I tried heating the prop up but it didnt seem to help much. I also just ordered some B-12 to try to cut the pain.
    Will the B-12 really help the pain that much? And any other advice that you could give me would me great....thanks alot guys

  2. #2
    Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    The Rink!!
    Posts
    3,169
    You will get used to it. How many spots are you injecting and what brand of prop are you using? Have you tried popping some advil?

    B12 will help but are you stacking the cycle with anything? You can also look at cutting it with that depending on what gear you are using.

  3. #3
    frank_frank's Avatar
    frank_frank is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    FLORIDA
    Posts
    1,192
    Quote Originally Posted by Shredz
    You will get used to it. How many spots are you injecting and what brand of prop are you using? Have you tried popping some advil?

    B12 will help but are you stacking the cycle with anything? You can also look at cutting it with that depending on what gear you are using.

    I am using UGL prop. I am taking dbol with it for the 1st 4 weeks then prop only weeks 1-10. Ya advil has helped some. I have injected in both quads and both sides of the glute. I am thinking about throwing in the delt tomorrow to get the pain away from my legs...thanks for the input

    does stacking have an effect on whether or not the B-12 will cut the pain?

  4. #4
    crazyswoll's Avatar
    crazyswoll is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    122
    Hey bro, I am using UGL prop also and i cant even feel mine go in. I am using tren with mine though.

  5. #5
    SportsMedVIP's Avatar
    SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    www.ironforlife.com
    Posts
    3,357
    Quote Originally Posted by frank_frank
    I am using UGL prop. I am taking dbol with it for the 1st 4 weeks then prop only weeks 1-10. Ya advil has helped some. I have injected in both quads and both sides of the glute. I am thinking about throwing in the delt tomorrow to get the pain away from my legs...thanks for the input

    does stacking have an effect on whether or not the B-12 will cut the pain?
    Stacking just helps because prop has the highest BA concentration of all so anything else will lighten the pain a bit. B-12 will take care of it as well. Either would work. Both wouldn't be necessary. With your cycle B-12 would be the way to go.

  6. #6
    frank_frank's Avatar
    frank_frank is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    FLORIDA
    Posts
    1,192
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyswoll
    Hey bro, I am using UGL prop also and i cant even feel mine go in. I am using tren with mine though.

    Mine just hurts bad like a day or 2 after....maybe tren helps out

  7. #7
    frank_frank's Avatar
    frank_frank is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    FLORIDA
    Posts
    1,192
    Quote Originally Posted by ECoastVIP
    Stacking just helps because prop has the highest BA concentration of all so anything else will lighten the pain a bit. B-12 will take care of it as well. Either would work. Both wouldn't be necessary. With your cycle B-12 would be the way to go.
    Thanks, I'll give it a try...would .5 ml (1000 mcg/ml) of b-12 mixed with 100mg prop be good enough?

  8. #8
    damiongage's Avatar
    damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Pergatory
    Posts
    3,454
    Quote Originally Posted by frank_frank
    I am using UGL prop. I am taking dbol with it for the 1st 4 weeks then prop only weeks 1-10. Ya advil has helped some. I have injected in both quads and both sides of the glute. I am thinking about throwing in the delt tomorrow to get the pain away from my legs...thanks for the input

    does stacking have an effect on whether or not the B-12 will cut the pain?
    i am using UGL prop straight and I have no pain..but i only shoot upper body

  9. #9
    crazyswoll's Avatar
    crazyswoll is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    122
    frank check your pm

  10. #10
    SportsMedVIP's Avatar
    SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    www.ironforlife.com
    Posts
    3,357
    Quote Originally Posted by frank_frank
    Thanks, I'll give it a try...would .5 ml (1000 mcg/ml) of b-12 mixed with 100mg prop be good enough?
    500mcg to 1000mcg is the standard dosage. I'd think to cut pain you'd want atleast an extra .5ml's so that should be perfect for you.

  11. #11
    frank_frank's Avatar
    frank_frank is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    FLORIDA
    Posts
    1,192
    Quote Originally Posted by ECoastVIP
    500mcg to 1000mcg is the standard dosage. I'd think to cut pain you'd want atleast an extra .5ml's so that should be perfect for you.

    Thanks alot bro!

  12. #12
    SportsMedVIP's Avatar
    SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    www.ironforlife.com
    Posts
    3,357
    Quote Originally Posted by frank_frank
    Thanks alot bro!
    No problem.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •