Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by flexshack
    i just got home from work and was confronted by my girlfriend who didn't know anything about my aas use. she found all my stuff and won't give it back. this includes lots of leftover var, proviron , nolva, clomid, l-dex, clen , and taladafil. she also found 50 terumo slin pins. she said she's bringing it all to the dump next time she gets the chance. she's already cracked all the liquids and poured them down the toilet. i'm dying here! i seriously am going to break down every wall in this house! i don't know what to do! that's over $1000 worth of goods! and i'm really kicking myself in the ass right now b/c when i hid the stuff i was thinking that i shouldn't put all my eggs in one basket. now look what happened.

sorry for all the bitching. i just need to clear my mind as much as i possibly can.
    seriously bro you don't need that in your life! she's trying to control you bro you need to dump her.all these stories i hear about their girls finding their gear i mean i can understand your mom or something,but what the f@ck! i bet she drinks,or smokes weed too!

flexshack is offline Member
    what
    Last edited by flexshack; 04-07-2006 at 04:06 AM.

no, she threw that out too!

j/k. i think the shot of whiskey is helping me calm down a little.
    see that bro now your going to become an binge drinker because of her j/k

but seriously relationships like that do nothing but get worse! trust me!

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    A picture says a thousend words..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails i am crying my eyes out right now-punch..jpg  

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Sorry bro. Good luck working it out.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    A picture says a thousend words..

thats wrong, but in a trwisted sort of way its also funny.

JayCutler is offline Junior Member
    Tell her u are half way through a cycle , and very dangerous to stop half way through

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    You are right she thinks she is helping you. Some people see vials and syringes and start thinking drug addict or you are going to accidentally ruin your health.

She meant well but went about it the wrong way. Try to at least open her up to researching the benefits with you. If she still disagrees then you have 2 choices break up (amicably) so she doesn't drop a dime on you, or she will agree and let her in on every step of your AAS use.

My Bro is a big BB guy and when we started talking on the phone like we were girlfriends my wife knew something was up. She confronted me and asked if I was on steriods . I said yes, being an alcoholic or drug addict is far more detrimental to your health. Before AAS I drank like a fish I don't drink at all and the only "drugs " I do are AAS. She took it remarkably well. We got on the web abd I showed her some poisitive
    lit. on AAS. It's weird but sometimes she will be getting dressed in thr room while I'm dosing. I still get an occasional you're gonna die from that crap. My response is maybe but I'll wake up that morning feelin great and drop dead georgeous (literally)the day I die. I'd reather go at 60 at 100% than having someone wipe my ass when I'm 80. (sorry if I hijacked your thread)

If she won't listen to anything then you have a real problem. This is a bad indication for future encounters (they get more ballsy after they get that wedding ring). She will become a dominating , nagging, python. (trust me bro I'm in my second marraige) If they can't keep a good game face on before they snare you then it will only get worse. Both of mine thought I was the greatest thing since sliced bread........until they got the wedding ring and my balls.

Jeff01 is offline Junior Member
    I took a bros advice on here and bought a safe from an office supply store.
    Just like 2 weeks ago and my girl found it last night didn't say a word about it.
    All that matters is I know its locked and I will just leav it at that.

GeoQuadzilla is offline Senior Member
    No prob man. Your no different now (She knows) then before (She didn't know) your the same person so hopefully it doesn't change anything... Good luck.
    i hope nothing changes from here on out.
    i think she just freaked out, got scared and did it rashly. the pins really scared her the most.
    thanks for the consolation.

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    thats ****ty...Just talk to her, try to convince her of the positives and the myths of AAS.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I think the less a girl knows the better. But, I just started dating this girl. Knowing my cycle would be starting soon, I told her all about my HRT thearpy and I told her that my Doc now allows me to inject at home. I told her there is NOWAY I can OD on the stuff because he only gives me a certain amount. She was nervous but she talked with her dad (who is a DR.) and he said it's fine. So, now if she ever finds my gear, she will think it's from my DR!!!

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Seriously that is a total lack of respect on her part. If she acts like that just think of how she will act when you marry her. It will only be worse. The funny thing is even if a girl stays with you when she doesnt respect you, they think of you as less than a man. Women respect men, The question is does she consider you one. If I was you I would dump. straight up. I let no person dictate my life!!!!!!!!! No one!!!

beefydragon is offline Member
    confront her about her action as well... this was a bit too dramatic. Now do you two live together? If not, then you have more rights than you think. $1000 is not a significant nor is it a small amount. I'd ask her how she would feel if you toss $1000 worth of her makeup and clothes to the dumpster...

It's also a good time to let her know how you feel about the situation as well as letting her know it's your choice for doing AAS, not hers. Like my previous post before, you gotta work things out. Get her to read up on the board if she's intimidated... The Women's forum is a good place for her.

AnabolicAlien Guest

Wink hehe...

i'd make up with her (fake) and then punish f|_|ck her ... .meaning choke her during oral sex, anal sex, really rough. after that i'd literally shove her out the door and never speak to her again. then i'd find a new girl and continue to get jacked! hope the mods aren't mad at this, but i'm just saying what i would do.

E.T.

Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    I would beat the living **** out of her, but thats just me. Im a real man.
    I agree, that would be the end of my relationship... That shet isn't cool... That is disrespect throwing all that shet away...

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicAlien
    i'd make up with her (fake) and then punish f|_|ck her ... .meaning choke her during oral sex, anal sex, really rough. after that i'd literally shove her out the door and never speak to her again. then i'd find a new girl and continue to get jacked! hope the mods aren't mad at this, but i'm just saying what i would do.

E.T.
    Dude where you get that crazy sh!t in you sig? Oh the subject thats not cool at all what she did I would end the relationship asap, ok and hate fu<k her then throw her out

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    ya definately dont break up with her. I broke up with my ex about 5 months ago and got on AS to try and get her back lol. I would quit everything for her and sometimes once you break up theres no getting back together

bjayg is offline Member
    **** that sucks bro... tell her next time she can send it to me and I will get rid of it. oh yeah and your crazy alien

barbarian is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bjayg
    **** that sucks bro... tell her next time she can send it to me and I will get rid of it. oh yeah and your crazy alien
    lol quite the ontrapanor arnt we brotha LOL

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoon
    she's wrong! she has a right to get pissed but she shouldnt have threw your **** out. i feel ya bro, i know your pissed but charge it to experience next time.
    i agree completely. honesty would've saved you about 1000 bucks in this situation

seen as everybody on ****ing ar.com has replyed to this thread lol... i thought i add my comment too...
    *holy **** man.. if i was u i would be ****ing punching holes in walls and breaking down doors. and i would as calmly as i could tell that ****in girl to get out of the house, **just in case**

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Krunchtime
    I broke up with my ex about 5 months ago and got on AS to try and get her back lol.
    That's more sad than having $1000 of gear flushed down the toilet.

Equiguns is offline Associate Member
    If it were me I would turn into a piece of scum....cause I WOULD giv'er a swift punch in the arse, and get my hand stuck fo'a'wile

medic23 is offline Associate Member
    Its like you said she did it because she cares about you and she thinks she is helping you and I wouldnt completely blame her b/c all the anti-aas propaganda in the world. I would try to talk to her and maybe even set her up on the message board. Next time you cycle tell her and this way even if she doesn't agree with it she wont toss your gear b/c it will be a past issue.

jeeptj97 is offline New Member
    Hell at least you look good enought to have a girlfriend. Im ugly as hell, im tryin roids to get laid, because maybe i can get bigger... 20 and still never had sex... hope this makes you feel better

beefydragon is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jeeptj97
    Hell at least you look good enought to have a girlfriend. Im ugly as hell, im tryin roids to get laid, because maybe i can get bigger... 20 and still never had sex... hope this makes you feel better
    hmm, switch field and maybe might be easier?

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Quote Originally Posted by jeeptj97
    Christ almighty That might not be the right reason for starting AS but atleast your honest.

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicAlien

E.T.
    this girl i used to date punched me and gave me a busted lip,so i f@cked her in the arse later that night! i swear! it felt great! the best revenge! i agree

rxarms is offline Associate Member

enough of this ****

Ok people... Enough of this Opra and Dr. Phil Bull****...Go to the thread about blood work and Dr. visits and post some informative stuff about what you tell your doctor and how you explain your lab values...My God what a soap box we got going here...Jeez

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    she has every right to be pissed, she knows nothing about AAS, and she thinks you are killing yourself, throw it back at her,say you know me, would i ever hurt you or myself, you dont think i dont know what i am doing, do you think i would do anything to jeopardize our relationship, just think, she thought you were clean then she finds needles and vials, who wouldnt flip and do something drastic, tell her she threw out your anti e's and explain what they are, then tell you have to use them for a couple months at a time to keep your blood levels the same, so next time your cycle comes tell her it is pct

Finaman504 is offline New Member
    I find that honesty is always good. Don't hide it. Let them know that this is part of your life they can either accept it or not. If they accept it great, if they don't then you have to decide what makes you happier her or the gear. I find it easier to be with someone who understands why I do this, but that is just my two cents. I hope everything works out for you bro and I feel for your loss of the $1000 in gear.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Id definately take something of hers that she likes and do the same thing. Of course, it seems like she KNOWS you are whipped cause if she didnt know that, she wouldnt have wasted all your gear like that NOT knowing the consequences. Its your own fault for not standing your ground and letting her control things like that.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    It would be "ex"

jonnytour is offline Member
    **** that's harsh!! I agree u should have talked to her about it before she found it. Relationships...good, lasting, relationships are built on honesty. If you realy love each other soooo much you should have told her, and she would have understood. Who knows...she may have helped you inject!! If she doesn't understand, and you stay with her, and you want to keep using A.S....I would get a lock box and keep everything in there. I feel for ya man. $1000.00 is ALOT to have flushed down the toilet. Better luck next time!!

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    I was kidding bro. I would never really hit a woman, but I would make sure my girl would think I would if she ever pulled some **** like that. Hitting women is cowardly really.
    Maybe yo uare right - I guess I would just scare her - maybe fire a coupe warning shots from my 44 mag

(..into her head..)

heh

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanDawg
    Maybe yo uare right - I guess I would just scare her - maybe fire a coupe warning shots from my 44 mag

(..into her head..)

heh
    thats how bad ideas start

flexshack is offline Member
    what
    Last edited by flexshack; 04-07-2006 at 04:08 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information