sauceman is offline Junior Member

injection problem

today me and my buddy were shootin up, i took 2 cc's of test in the glute with no problem and then i took 1 cc of deca in the delt, less than ten seconds later after shootin in the delt i felt extremely dizzy and lightheaded. i felt like i was gonna pass out, i couldnt walk and my buddy told me i turned all white in the face.i could not stop sweating, i looked like i ran a marathon. i barely remember what happened, thats how bad it was. i thought i saw an air bubble when i aspirated but maybe not, does this sound typical when a vain is hit?? i still feel like crap and it has been a few hours. i felt like i was gonna die. any ideas?

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    I've seen this happen before first hand when I gave someone their first shot in the delt.
    Scared the Sh.. Out of me. I don't know why it happend to him either cuz I know I aspirated.
    I think it might be an anxity attack or something along those lines. Are you a new user to AS?

yeah this is my first cycle, but it really doesnt make me all that nervous. i was actually looing forward to it all day. freakin strange. it scared the **** out of me. im definately stayin away from the delts now.

Quote Originally Posted by sauceman
    yeah this is my first cycle, but it really doesnt make me all that nervous. i was actually looing forward to it all day. freakin strange. it scared the **** out of me. im definately stayin away from the delts now.
    I wouldn't stay away from the delts because of this. It's probably just a freak thing.
    And the guy that I shot up wasn't nervous either, he was actually looking the other way talking to one of my friends about a girl he met the night before...Then it happend. Weird.

well im stumped. what do you think are the chances of this happening again?

Slim to none because I don't think you were in a vein. And Even though u say you weren't nervous inside you probably were.
    Just make sure you aspirate .

rxarms is offline Associate Member
    If you hit a vein, usually there is a caught along with everyting else you said. I think it may be nerves. Sometimes the body will react differently from the mind. Sometimes peolple forget to breath? Delts are good spot. don't give it up there

Thread Information