Boardrider is offline Junior Member

Question Prop/Tren killing me

I'm finishing up the first week of my new short cycle. 100mg Prop/75 mg Tren ED, including some orals. I feel no immediate pain after each injection. However, each spot gets really sore when I'm getting ready for bed and upon waking up. This is quite a different experience from my last cycle with test enth, which starting to hurt immediately upon injection.

When the pain starts setting in half a day later, I also start experiencing major chills, headaches, body aches, and feel like I have a fever. Tylenol, Excedrin, and Advil usually take care of this. The strange thing is that, if I'm sweating, these symptoms are not present.

Should I lower the dosage? I'm looking to get cut more than anything this summer.

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Boardrider
    I'm finishing up the first week of my new short cycle. 100mg Prop/75 mg Tren ED, including some orals. I feel no immediate pain after each injection. However, each spot gets really sore when I'm getting ready for bed and upon waking up. This is quite a different experience from my last cycle with test enth, which starting to hurt immediately upon injection.

When the pain starts setting in half a day later, I also start experiencing major chills, headaches, body aches, and feel like I have a fever. Tylenol, Excedrin, and Advil usually take care of this. The strange thing is that, if I'm sweating, these symptoms are not present.

Should I lower the dosage? I'm looking to get cut more than anything this summer.
    Welcome to the world of Test Prop. It is painful for almost everyone. I and many others experience a decrease in pain after a few weeks of injecting into the 2 or 3 different sites. You do rotate injection sites yes? Glutes, pecs, delts and thighs?

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    Test enth starts hurting the day after for me. Get over the pain, everyone is different

J_Rod245 is offline Associate Member
    Test Prop/Fina stack, will give you some fairly painful injections. Its normal bro. I get body aches and headaches and the sweats and all that. It gonna happen with what you are currently running. It will get better as you go along though. Thats a good stack to build decent mass but more so, to cut up while building some muscle. You can handle it dude. No worries

Would it be a good idea to take some Tylenol or aspirin on a daily basis?

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    It would be a better idea to cut the shots with a half cc of sterile oil or a half cc of b12. Both of which you can get for under $10.
    Remember this won't cut down on the sides you'll get from the tren but it will help with injection pain.
    I'm on the same cycle right now (at high dosages) and the sterile oil is definetly helping. Props gonna hurt some no matter what though...You'll get used to it after awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    It would be a better idea to cut the shots with a half cc of sterile oil or a half cc of b12. Both of which you can get for under $10.
    Remember this won't cut down on the sides you'll get from the tren but it will help with injection pain.
    I'm on the same cycle right now (at high dosages) and the sterile oil is definetly helping. Props gonna hurt some no matter what though...You'll get used to it after awhile.
    I'm confused. What's causing the sides? (chills, headaches, body aches) I know the sweating due to the tren. And I'm guessing the local soreness due to the prop.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Quote Originally Posted by Boardrider
    I'm confused. What's causing the sides? (chills, headaches, body aches) I know the sweating due to the tren. And I'm guessing the local soreness due to the prop.
    It's the prop.

BTW, where can I get some B12 for cheap and that doesn't require PayPal?

rxarms is offline Associate Member
    it is sold without an rx at any pharmacy. Just ask for.

Really? Even injectible B12?

Hollywood247 is offline New Member
    hey bro,
    I just finished a 10 week cycle of tren /prop. THe first week or two i had what your going through! So sick, i think its from the prop and your body getting used to it. Dont worry it goes away, just drink lots of water!
    as for the pain.... I dont care what anyone says it hurt like hell for the entire cycle!!! And the pain is delayed, take a shot and 8 to 12 hours later you cant walk!
    I found that mixing the tren and prop together weakend the sting alittle!
    Good luck bro the strength and gains are coming soon!

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    crap hurts me too...for me it is the tren home brew...hurts a couple hrs after inject...it should lessen.

Thread Information