nobbythedonkey is offline Associate Member

Epherdrine while on DNP

how would you guys stack epherdrine while on DNP ? would you still go with there recommended dosage of 2x in am and 2x in pm to counteract the tiredness produced by taking dnp.

Im not bothered about using epherdrine for weight loss as ill be on DNP.

cheers for your advice bro's

madmaniac is offline Junior Member
    i take thermorexins to offset the tiredness. i took 1 pill whenever i felt i needed it. normally about 3 pills a day. i didnt notice any negative while taking them.

razor67 is offline Banned
    1. An ECA stack is beneficial while on a DNP cycle as it as it acts as an anorectant. DNP raises Neuro-peptide Y levels in the brain, which is directly linked to increased hunger. Consuming 75-100mg total of ephedrine alkaloids/day should be sufficient to suppress appetite. PPA (Nor-ephedrine) should NOT be used as it causes lethargy when combined with DNP

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by razor67
    1. An ECA stack is beneficial while on a DNP cycle as it as it acts as an anorectant. DNP raises Neuro-peptide Y levels in the brain, which is directly linked to increased hunger. Consuming 75-100mg total of ephedrine alkaloids/day should be sufficient to suppress appetite. PPA (Nor-ephedrine) should NOT be used as it causes lethargy when combined with DNP
    Yes, ECA and DNP are a great combo. Gives you energy and helps combat the DNP hunger. Dosing is going to depend on how you react to ephedrine, some take 75mg ED (one pill 3x a day) others take more. All things being equal I'd go with plain ephedrine instead of an ECA because caffeine is a diuretic. Honestly I wouldn't worry too much about it, but I'd be remiss if I didn't point it out.

Also I've used Norephedrine and DNP with no problems. Good luck finding it now though.

Steroids101 is offline Member
    Be sure not to use any of the new ephedra free fatburners, most are just a pile of diuretics thrown together.

Thread Information