damiongage is offline Anabolic Member

1st cycle answers

There are many threads started due to the fact that newbies do no reseach. These threads tend to ask the same questions everytime. I know that threads like this are started occasionly....but here we go again.

1. Oral only cycles are horrible (for men atleast...iam not a women so I never researched cycles such as var only for women). DO NOT POST THEM FOR CRITIQUE

2. Test only for a first cycle is the safest way to go....imo....that is not to say that you can't combine other AAS in a first cycle without raising the risk much. If you post a bad 1st cycle and do not research be prepaired to be bombarded with Test only answers.

3. If you chose to do more than 1 coumpound and get unwanted sides(ie. deca and test)....where did they come from???....you will not know. Also if you get great results you will not know which compound you worked the best for you.

4. If you want to add compounds to your test cycle...prove you atleast did some research and post a good researched and layed out cycle and some of your reasoning behind your decision to add the compounds.

5. Yes you can mix different AAS in the same pin

6. you will need as many syringes and twice as many needles as # of shots you will be taking, plus a few extra just incase.

7. 23g-25g 1" and 1.5" are the sizes you will be needing. I only use 1", I do not shoot glutes an d use a 1" everywhere else. Yes including bis, tris, trapes, I bury it and have never had a problem

8. Please know the proper pct and anti-e's that need to be taking before you post a cycle. Test should be the base of every cycle so you will need Nolvadex , Liquidex(Armidex), and clomid for evey cycle. There are other choices but unless you research you will have to do it my way.

9. There is no 100% safe way to transport AAS, Plane, car ,boat, mail, ext. There is always a chance of getting caught.

10. Do not ask for, advertise for, or mention the full name or address of any sources. This is what pms and ziplip are for.

This is nowhere near everything...please feel free to add to the list

sooner45 is offline Member
    Good info Damion!!! Every newbie needs to READ!!!!

Matto20 is offline Member
    numbers 1, 2, and 8 seem a little out-dated to me...

sooner45 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Matto20

Out-dated??? Are you kidding me?? You'd be suprised at how many newbies still ask that stuff...do a search and you'll see!
    Last edited by sooner45; 06-11-2004 at 09:05 AM.

Please explain

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    You Can Drink Winny

Quote Originally Posted by hercules88
    You Can Drink Winny
    Dammit, I didn't know that!!!!...

j/k I was going to say that and forgot at the last minute....good catch

11) spend years in the gym and develope a decent base before you even think about touching anabolics.

12)INSULIN IS NOT TO BE USED ON A FIRST CYCLE.

13)you cant ONLY take nolvadex as a pct

14)you cant ONLY take tribulus as a pct

15)ALWAYS ASPIRATE -if you draw up blood, pull out and find a different spot.

16) FIRST CYCLES ONLY CONSIST OF 1 SUPPLEMENT AT A LOW DOSEAGE.

17) if you want to avoid side effects keep your blood levels steady.

18)STOP LIEING AND MAKING UP STORY'S ABOUT BEEING BUSTED WHEN YOU REALLY WERENT.

Quote Originally Posted by damiongage
    Please explain
    okay...

#1 - oxandrolone only works excellent for men as well as women. and that is an oral only cycle. so that is the lone exception to the rule that all "oral cycles suck"

#2 - test only would not be a bad first cycle, but there are other cycles that would constitute a good first cycle as well - such as half a gram of primo for ten weeks, or var only for eight weeks. both would be mild, safe, and effective alternatives to test only, and would be good compounds for beginners to start off with...

#8 - test is not needed as the base of every cycle. in many cycles you need it, but in many others you don't. this is just a wrong and out-dated ideology...

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    okay...

#1 - oxandrolone only works excellent for men as well as women. and that is an oral only cycle. so that is the lone exception to the rule that all "oral cycles suck"

#2 - test only would not be a bad first cycle, but there are other cycles that would constitute a good first cycle as well - such as half a gram of primo for ten weeks, or var only for eight weeks. both would be mild, safe, and effective alternatives to test only, and would be good compounds for beginners to start off with...

#8 - test is not needed as the base of every cycle. in many cycles you need it, but in many others you don't. this is just a wrong and out-dated ideology...
    1 i can kinda see, but i still think test SHOULD be in there
    2 test only for a first is a great cycle although there are other things which could be added.... doing primo or var only will not yield the same results as a test only and since test should be the base of everything why not go with test alone for a first go to see how you respond to it (plus if you can;t grow off of test for a first cycle you probably won;t grow at all)
    8 TEST IS NEEDED for every cycle... i don;t think you will find one person on here who doesn;t have some form of test in their cycle.... id like to see some examples of non test based cycles besides maybe var...

you keep mentioning var only cycles like its something special.im sorry but for the people who want to gain more than 5 lbs of mass on a first cycle than var is a pretty bad choice. dont get me wrong it adds great strength gains, but for mass theres alot of better choices.

You guys act as if var and primo don't do anything but cut you up and add a pound or two. This is not true. Hell, I gained twenty pounds on 35mg/day of var only for eight weeks last winter, and kept almost every single pound. Sure, var and primo might not blow you up full of water like test and dbol (which makes you feel, temporarily, as if you've made these astounding gains...), but if you run them and eat like you should, you should be able to gain as much weight as you want. your diet can bring up your mass - the anabolics can make sure it's lean.

okay...

I guess you could argue everyone of my points and give examples of times where it worked great. The point of the thread is to be general. I can post examples of people geeting shot in the head, or jumping out of a plane and their shoot not opening and living. This does not make it good advise to advocate it. I persolly know someone who did a d-bol/deca cycle and kept 22lbs with no pct, But it is still very bad advise to recomend that cycle.

1. a general statement (there are exceptions to eveything)
    2. primo is very often faked and hard to find, especially for a newbie. Ther for making it unsafe...imo....and seeing how test is naturally pruduced by the body I would prefer it over var.
    3. I know I for 1 and many others(most) will not stick themselves without some sort of test

Quote Originally Posted by damiongage
    I guess you could argue everyone of my points and give examples of times where it worked great. The point of the thread is to be general. I can post examples of people geeting shot in the head, or jumping out of a plane and their shoot not opening and living. This does not make it good advise to advocate it. I persolly know someone who did a d-bol/deca cycle and kept 22lbs with no pct, But it is still very bad advise to recomend that cycle.

1. a general statement (there are exceptions to eveything)
    2. primo is very often faked and hard to find, especially for a newbie. Ther for making it unsafe...imo....and seeing how test is naturally pruduced by the body I would prefer it over var.
    3. I know I for 1 and many others(most) will not stick themselves without some sort of test

I'll give ya that on primo, it is often faked. It's hard to get the good stuff, but when you do, it is worth the search. And test may be produced naturally in my body, but primo and var are milder in side effects and are safer compounds overall. They both don't shutdown HPTA to the extent of sexual disfunction, and they are extremely easy cycles to recover from with proper PCT. the love-fest saying "test should be in every cycle" i have only really seen here on AR, and i don't really understand it. it's unfounded and unnecessary (albeit, test is 1000 times cheaper than var or primo). so yeah, i will still argue my point with you, man. and i can back it up with science and experience. just ask dFlood how his latest var only cycle went. or shortyrock13 about how his var/primo cycle worked out. you might be surprised.

ps - the cycles i recommended are nothing remotely close to the d-bol/deca disaster of a cycle you mentioned. you can argue with the science behind my reasoning but lumping it in with a cycle of that sort is just ridiculous.

I'll give ya that on primo, it is often faked. It's hard to get the good stuff, but when you do, it is worth the search. And test may be produced naturally in my body, but primo and var are milder in side effects and are safer compounds overall. They both don't shutdown HPTA to the extent of sexual disfunction, and they are extremely easy cycles to recover from with proper PCT. the love-fest saying "test should be in every cycle" i have only really seen here on AR, and i don't really understand it. it's unfounded and unnecessary (albeit, test is 1000 times cheaper than var or primo). so yeah, i will still argue my point with you, man. and i can back it up with science and experience. just ask dFlood how his latest var only cycle went. or shortyrock13 about how his var/primo cycle worked out. you might be surprised.

ps - the cycles i recommended are nothing remotely close to the d-bol/deca disaster of a cycle you mentioned. you can argue with the science behind my reasoning but lumping it in with a cycle of that sort is just ridiculous.
    let me ask you this..If I were a noob and asked what should I do for a first cycle?? var or var primo is your answer?? that is the #1 best 1st cycle??

what other AAS do YOU recomend to do without test???

shorty and dflood if these were your first cycles, please post your results so we can compare them to a test only first cycle.

This post was for the mass of noobs that come on here everyweek posting dbol only cycles or dbol/deca cycles (i got another pm today on how to stack these 2). It is impossible to address everyone but for every var only first cycle you can find I am sure I can find 20 dbol, anadrol , or winny only posts. And this is who this post was for, the general noob population.

dflood's cycle results can be found in another recent thread. i forget which one, but he posted them just a few days ago. they were impressive.

and i agree with you about the mass amount of crazy noob questions (that often post ridiculous ineffective cycles, ala dbol only or deca /dbol... craziness!) but sometimes i think that many people on these boards would be far happier (and safer) running milder compounds. and it really only takes a small amount of steroids along with the right diet and training routine to get what 75% of the people on these boards are after.

if you were a noob and asked me what you should do for a first cycle, i'd look at it along these lines, and remember, this is just my opinion:

SCENARIO #1 - noob wants to gain weight and strength, isn't acne or MPB prone, and/or is on a tight budget. i'd go along with you and say test only, 350mg/wk. great gains can be accomplished on that low of a dose and side effects should be minimal (for test) as long as all the ancillaries are in place.

SCENARIO #2 - noob wants to gain weight and strength, is both acne and MPB prone, has the money to spend, and a reliable source (crucial). i'd tell that noob to take primo at 400-500mg/wk and throw in some var if he can afford it. with the right diet in place one could gain A LOT of weight on a such a cycle and have **** near zero side effects.

SCENARIO #3 - noob has been working out a few years but wants the mens health model look, wants to cut and drop weight or maintain weight and lean out. also is MPB and acne prone and has the cheese to get things done. a first cycle of good oxandrolone at 40mg/day for roughly eight weeks will definitely have him more than happy. also, easily controllable mild side effects with this cycle and amazing fat-burning effects as well.

there are different ways to get things done. i just feel that cycles such as the ones i've discussed can be easier on our systems in the hopes that we won't have major problems down the road due to steroid use . i dunno, just my thoughts and rambling. "diffrent strokes fo diffrent folks..."

Chris_ATV is offline Junior Member
    I made a newbie mistake about 3 years ago by using D-bol by itself.
    What a joke, I hardly knew what they were, it was kinda like here take these you'll get big. I studied for and worked out naturally for a couple years and now I'm doing this.

Sustanon and D-bol
    No sides after 2 weeks so far, but also not much difference in size strength or feeling. Maybe it hasn't fully kicked in.

dflood's cycle results can be found in another recent thread. i forget which one, but he posted them just a few days ago. they were impressive.

and i agree with you about the mass amount of crazy noob questions (that often post ridiculous ineffective cycles, ala dbol only or deca /dbol... craziness!) but sometimes i think that many people on these boards would be far happier (and safer) running milder compounds. and it really only takes a small amount of steroids along with the right diet and training routine to get what 75% of the people on these boards are after.

if you were a noob and asked me what you should do for a first cycle, i'd look at it along these lines, and remember, this is just my opinion:

SCENARIO #1 - noob wants to gain weight and strength, isn't acne or MPB prone, and/or is on a tight budget. i'd go along with you and say test only, 350mg/wk. great gains can be accomplished on that low of a dose and side effects should be minimal (for test) as long as all the ancillaries are in place.

SCENARIO #2 - noob wants to gain weight and strength, is both acne and MPB prone, has the money to spend, and a reliable source (crucial). i'd tell that noob to take primo at 400-500mg/wk and throw in some var if he can afford it. with the right diet in place one could gain A LOT of weight on a such a cycle and have **** near zero side effects.

SCENARIO #3 - noob has been working out a few years but wants the mens health model look, wants to cut and drop weight or maintain weight and lean out. also is MPB and acne prone and has the cheese to get things done. a first cycle of good oxandrolone at 40mg/day for roughly eight weeks will definitely have him more than happy. also, easily controllable mild side effects with this cycle and amazing fat-burning effects as well.

there are different ways to get things done. i just feel that cycles such as the ones i've discussed can be easier on our systems in the hopes that we won't have major problems down the road due to steroid use. i dunno, just my thoughts and rambling. "diffrent strokes fo diffrent folks..."
    well I think 90+% of the newbies fall into the 1st scenario and that is who I was targeting in my original post. Them and the "I have this...how do I stack it" guys........I do respect your side of the arguement but feel it is more of the exception and I was posting for the rule.........

UnNaturalBuff is offline Member
    can't you run nolva and clomid only with test e cycle? ldex is soo **** expensive. $125 for 50mls. I barly had enough for everything else, lol.

there are different ways to get things done. i just feel that cycles such as the ones i've discussed can be easier on our systems in the hopes that we won't have major problems down the road due to steroid use. i dunno, just my thoughts and rambling. "diffrent strokes fo diffrent folks..."
    ok i already went through scenario #1, with an untouchable diet and training regimen i gained 29 pounds, kept 19.

scenario 2 is very unrealistic. i know of many sources, but most if not all carry fake primo.second of all that would be a very expensive first cycle.upwards to half a grand, after you get all your anti estrogens and proper pct, etc.when compared to my low doseage test cycle which cost me a little under $200 for 2 vials of test, some provirion, and my clomid and turned out great.

scenario 3 is plain retarded. if this guy wants the "mens health" look tell him to go buy some power bars and get in the gym. let me remind you, steroids arnt nothing to be ****ed with, shutdown of hpta or not, steroids are only for the weightlifting novice as a FINAL alternative.you dont take them becuase you want a "mens health" body. "mens health" body's can be achieved within your first few years of training and dieting if everything is in check.

there might be different ways to get things done, but theyre not necessary.test is king, simple as that.

maybe test is king in your book, but not in mine. and not in many others.

if test works great for you, fine. keep using it. but don't make generalized statements that try to pertain to everyone. many people (like me) would be bald acne kings if we used test in our cycles, and it just isn't worth it.

also, scenario #3 is far from "plain retarded." the fat-reducing properties of oxandrolone are second to only fina, but a guy as cocky as you should know that already...

Chris_ATV is offline Junior Member
    Heres the results from my first cycle.
    Sustanon 250 1cc/E3D
    Week 4 and Week 10 Pics

Thread Information