Thread: Western Union

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member

Western Union

Just did the WU thing. I played dumb and had her walk me through everything. She told me when I filled out the test question that it's only needed if they don't have ID. I said, "Yeah, he lost his. Along with his wallet. That's why I've got to send this out there to him." It's not poetry but I was proud because I fired it off like an improv master. Set me up on Who's Line Is It Anyways.
    Last edited by ECoastVIP; 06-05-2004 at 09:24 PM. Reason: spelling

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    **** that was good. I will try to use it. Did you have to show id.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    when i western union'd money i just told them to waive his ID and i gave them my test question and answere...... no questions asked. Why should they know why im sending money to someone? it's none of their bussiness.
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Thats not a bad point either. But do you think if a young guy 21, came in and was sending 600 dollars over WU paying about a 60 service fee. They might think it was fishy.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Deacon
    **** that was good. I will try to use it. Did you have to show id.
    I did not have to.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard
    when i western union'd money i just told them to waive his ID and i gave them my test question and answere...... no questions asked. Why should they know why im sending money to someone? it's none of their bussiness.
    She was just being helpful cause I was playin' dumb. Going "None of your business." seemed a tad suspicous to me so I went with my line. Besides, she was so sweet. That would just be rude.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    i sent money wu once.... they didn;t ask me nething in fact i don;t even know if they would have known how to do it lol..... anyway curious what you put as a return addy... was it your real one or u make one up... last time i sent one i just made something up but then i relaezed how stupidthat was in case it didn;t go through

Quote Originally Posted by magicstick2003
    i sent money wu once.... they didn;t ask me nething in fact i don;t even know if they would have known how to do it lol..... anyway curious what you put as a return addy... was it your real one or u make one up... last time i sent one i just made something up but then i relaezed how stupidthat was in case it didn;t go through
    Fake name, real address, real phone number. That's what I figured was the best. I think I remember your thread where you had WU problems and had given fake info. How'd that turn out?

arnold1980 is offline Associate Member
    with WU i go fake everything. Just remember the information and give it to your source so he knows "the senders" info so he doesn't look like a tool

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Quote Originally Posted by arnold1980
    with WU i go fake everything. Just remember the information and give it to your source so he knows "the senders" info so he doesn't look like a tool
    Thats exactly right. You use ALL fake information. That's the whole point of using WU is because it's anonymous.
    And BTW: If you forget the info you put down it's on the sheet of paper they give you with the receite..

Antwan is offline Associate Member
    If you send money over seas you have to show your ID. Atleast you do if you send it to China. Kinda sucks.

beefydragon is offline Member
    so how much does it actually cost to use WU within the US? i've never used it before and i'm kinda glad certain folks accept paypal.

Quote Originally Posted by beefydragon
    so how much does it actually cost to use WU within the US? i've never used it before and i'm kinda glad certain folks accept paypal.
    It depends on how much your sending.
    Go to their website and it'll tell you how much they charge.
    www.westernunion.com

Quote Originally Posted by ECoastVIP
    Fake name, real address, real phone number. That's what I figured was the best. I think I remember your thread where you had WU problems and had given fake info. How'd that turn out?
    Not me... i've only had to use them one time (actually it was moneygram) but similiar in any case.. now that i think about it i used a dif name and one of my buddies addys... i figured if he got a return for 500 bucks he would probably mention it at that time i would show him the receipt and **** to prove it was mine lol..... plus i figured that way he woudln;t know **** if ne1 came a knocken at his door (which i think is really unlikely because it's still legal to send moeny to someone for all i know.... what they send me back is another story )

Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    It depends on how much your sending.
    Go to their website and it'll tell you how much they charge.
    www.westernunion.com
    duh! man i should have thought of that...
    i need to get more coffee... thanks bro.

Quote Originally Posted by beefydragon
    duh! man i should have thought of that...
    i need to get more coffee... thanks bro.
    Get me one too. No milk, no sugar.

Get me one too. No milk, no sugar.
    would you like 40g of protein power in it?!? that's what i usually do with my starbucks frap...

New Gear Head is offline Associate Member
    When I used it for the first time I had to have sounded shady to the chick on the phone, I got nervous when she asked for my info and I didn't start using fakes until half way through the questions(didn't know if the dude at counter would ask for ID), the test question didn't even phase her so I am not worried about that part being weird. Next time it will all be fake!

Thats exactly right. You use ALL fake information. That's the whole point of using WU is because it's anonymous.
    And BTW: If you forget the info you put down it's on the sheet of paper they give you with the receite..
    Alright, thank you. Good to know. I wasn't sure if any complications would arise. Guess I shoulda started a "How do you Western Union?" thread.

arnold1980 is offline Associate Member
    evocash is the way to go now IMO. I used to hate it till i figured out how to use it.

Quote Originally Posted by arnold1980
    evocash is the way to go now IMO. I used to hate it till i figured out how to use it.
    i've been looking into that... it seems so **** complicated, you gotta get a WU just to add funds (or use a cc which would have ur info which would defeat the purpose of using it) Then i have to try to figure out just how exactly to load..... it seems like a pain in the arse!

palequail is offline Banned
    WU is the bomb....best way to send money..but it is costly.

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    glad my domestic source uses usps priority mail. **** only cost me 5 bucks. i just can't seem to cough up 40-50 bucks or more to send ****in money

alabama is offline Associate Member
    i have used western union to china many times never showed id ,my new source dosent use wu just get money order and give him the # of it he sends the **** but still wants me to mail it to china blank i dunno whats up with that

Thread Information