big_mike is offline Member

Problem with cycle.....possible loss of muscle.

Well bros,
    im about to finish up my cycle but I have one major problem. For the past week or so, I have not been eating that well. My appetite has gone through the floor and I cannot seem to get back on track. In other words, i have not been getting more than say 2000-3000 calories a day. It's becoming tougher and tougher to eat. To top it off, I also have not been able to work out because my joints in my elbows are in excruciating pain. Here is the problem. I weighed myself this morning and I am about 6-7 lbs lighter from about 2 weeks ago. I can see and feel a difference in my arm size, because they seem to have gotten smaller. What I want to know is, is it possible to lose muscle while on a cycle or was what I lost water weight? My waist has gotten smaller, however, I dont know whether what I lost was muscle or water. Usually I am very good about my diet, and I have been consistent for the past 4-5 months or so. However, as of today, my hunger has decreased and I dont know what to do.

someone help please

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    it is possible to lose weight but it would be harder to lose weight on a cycle rather than off. test is given to aids patients so that they're muscles won't atrophy from the virus. so what i think is that your stomach stretched out from gorging yourself and as soon as you slacked off it shrank back up. stretch that **** back out bro, now is the time you really need to be eating so that you'll maintain your hard earned muscle

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    and as for your training, just lighten the workload and only do what feels comfortable

Thread Information