need some serious help, kinda nervous right now.

well its been 6 weeks since i came off my cycle.everything was going easy till about a week ago. my blood pressure sky rocketed to around 132/88, my resting heart rate is around 90ish, and i wake up in the middle of the night with drenched sheets. i had my pct stolen from me so i couldnt take anything proper. i still have some tribulus and proviron but im doubting that will help me now. heres my problem........

on friday i was diagnosed with a sinus infection. dunno how i got it but **** i gotta deal with it. the doctor perscribed lavaquin(sp?) and told me to rest up from work and the gym so im stuck at home. im very worried that i wont be able to recover from the sinus infection for the fact that i didnt come off my cycle properly, and right now im pretty much shut down. its hard to rest when your heart is beating so fast, like you just got out the gym 5 minutes ago, and your sweating even though the AC is on 69. i need some help guys, im really nervous that i wont recover from this sinus infection and i will have to be operated on. can anyone help me out here? i just need to know is there anything i can take to atleast bring my blood pressure/resting heart rate down? im taking all the ibuprofen/tylenol/sinus medicine in the world and its really not helping out.

what should i do?

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    do not take the proviron now.

the trib can only help your natural test production, so start it at around 4-6g ED for the next 3 weeks.

who would steal your PCT? thats just ridiculous.

also, you won't need an operation from the sinus infection.

the body reacts funny to illness and stress post cycle, especially since you havn't done anything to get it back on track.

frank_frank is offline Senior Member
    132/88 isnt crazy high

frank_frank is offline Senior Member
    the 90 resting heartrate is high though

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    dude go to a research site and get some clomid and nolvadex there is no reason not to get what you need for pct ....

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro, calm down for one. Your skyrocketed blood pressure isn't even considered high. 140/90 is high blood pressure and even then it isn't usually started to be treated with medications, the first defense is lifestyle changes. Also any cardiologist will tell you as long as your resting heartrate isn't over 100 bpm, you aren't in any immediate danger. Your body is returning to normal. Worrying will speed your heartrate and raise your blood pressure so if you stop worrying that will bring it down some by itsself.

The sweating I can't answer 100% but my guess is just your hormones getting back to normal. You are 6 weeks out of your cycle, you don't even need the PCT gear at this point you should be back to normal any day now.

Quote Originally Posted by daem
    do not take the proviron now.

the trib can only help your natural test production, so start it at around 4-6g ED for the next 3 weeks.

who would steal your PCT? thats just ridiculous.

also, you won't need an operation from the sinus infection.

the body reacts funny to illness and stress post cycle, especially since you havn't done anything to get it back on track.
    well it wasnt only the pct that got stolen, it was a test vial, half of my proviron(other half was in diff location), my nolva and clomid.

i WONT need an operation from the sinus infection? only reason im asking is b/c my mom had to have a operation cuzz her sinus infection got bad and they had to drill through her nose.i can take needles but, drilling through areas of my face is somewhat not a good feeling.

but ya my bodys reacting real funny to everything right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    Bro, calm down for one. Your skyrocketed blood pressure isn't even considered high. 140/90 is high blood pressure and even then it isn't usually started to be treated with medications, the first defense is lifestyle changes. Also any cardiologist will tell you as long as your resting heartrate isn't over 100 bpm, you aren't in any immediate danger. Your body is returning to normal. Worrying will speed your heartrate and raise your blood pressure so if you stop worrying that will bring it down some by itsself.

The sweating I can't answer 100% but my guess is just your hormones getting back to normal. You are 6 weeks out of your cycle, you don't even need the PCT gear at this point you should be back to normal any day now.

ya i understand what your saying.durring my cycle i had a blood pressure of 145/95 i think it was, but even then my resting heart rate isnt where its at now. im just waiting impatiently for my resting heart rate to return to normal, then i will be comofortable. it just kept me up all night last night, besides the fact that i had a stuffy nose a really sore throat, and i was sweating, that i was thinking my heart was overworking itself for that long a period of a time.that cant be good........

theres nothing i can take to help it recover though?

also, depression is hitting me hard right now also. i told the doctor about this and he had me blood tested to see how my thyroid was doing. he said i "should" be put on something untill im out of the danger zone for a bit.
    Last edited by itsallmental; 06-07-2004 at 11:05 AM.

O well when you have an infection yur heartrate and blood prssure go up. Thats normal too. It is your body getting more white blood cells to the infected areas. I bet when the infection goes down everything else will to. Infections for me mean mega doses of Vitamin A.

Quote Originally Posted by itsallmental
    that i was thinking my heart was overworking itself for that long a period of a time.that cant be good
    There are obese people with resting heartrates of 120bpm everyday and they don't drop dead for years. Don't worry. Other than your sinuses, its all mental.

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    There are obese people with resting heartrates of 120bpm everyday and they don't drop dead for years. Don't worry. Other than your sinuses, its all mental.
    haha, well i AM obese if you think about bro, not in a bad way but i bet atleast everyone on this site is atleast 30/40 lbs in the muscular obesity range.ya but i appreciate your advice, i'll head down to gnc or wherever to pick up some multi vitamins and some more vitamin A to go along with the tribulus in a little bit.

anyone else?

AnabolicAlien Guest

Lol

Hey bro... gotta tell you that YOUR NAME SAYS IT ALL!!

your bp is actually considered high normal... people get colds...

you'll be fine. don't fear the sauce.... respect it, but don't fear it.

E.T.

ya, nah i dont have any fear towards steroids .when you havnt slept in a couple days and your on edge, you start to think about alot........

Thread Information