hornytoad is offline New Member

Cool Physical changes using Upjohn Testosterone

Hello All,

I'm a 41 year old man that has just started taking Upjohn injectable testosterone . I'm taking 400mg once a week for now and I'm thinking I may change the dosage after a while. Since my testosterone level has always been low all my life, I never really developed all the secondary sexual characteristics (i.e. chest hair, full beard, and so on) that I should have. Has anyone experienced these changes later in life while using testosterone replacement theraphy? I'm wondering if I can expect to see these changes this late in life or does it only happen to younger men that have not yet gone through puberty.

Any thoughts?

UnNaturalBuff is offline Member
    hell, I had chest hair when I was 14, and a beard. I wonder what my test cycle is going to do to me

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    You should see an increase in secondary characteristics it may take several months at least but it will come. If you weren't meant to have a heavy beard or hairy chest it may not happen anyway but more than likey you will notice a big difference.

get ready for a hairy back

Thanks Victor

I'm already getin the hairy back, but my gf gladly shave's that for me

Hairy back? Ahhh that sucks. I've got a friend that is having his hair removed from his back and he says it's a pain in the...back! Hehehe

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    1Victor is right, if your genetic are for a hairy cheast and face...and having a low Test count has kept them from developing....then I too believe they'll come, but many people with normal Test counts dont have said traits.

What was your actual Test reading?

D

What dosage should I be using? I've got a life-long perscription for this stuff so I can use as much as I want. I just don't want to be taking more than is safe though.

is it good to get your test tested before you ever even try a cycle, and how much does that usually cost?

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    I was peach fuzz till I was 30 - did not even have to shave in the army in the 70s. Then around early 30s all the secondary traits came in stronger and that year when I lifted I exploded like never before. People thought I was on juice but I was natty.

Your consdition is not all that uncommon and is no indication of any defect or anything. You should experience dramatic changes but it will take several weeks to kick in assuming you are using a long estered TST.

What kind of TEST are you taking? Cyp, E ? If so you should really inject 2x Weekly for best results and minimal sides.

Don't know what my actual levels were, it been a while since I was tested. All I know is that the doctor said I needed to take it for life. I do have small hairs on my chest that cover my entire chest. I'm thinking/hoping these will develop into longer thicker hairs over time. Any thoughts?

I'm taking 400mg of cyp a week. Is twice a week better? This stuff run me around $80 and gives me around 5 injections, maybe six.

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    Forgot to ask this in last post but I was reminded of this just the other day.

did you Dr. tell you anyting about sides from injecting juice? Did he prescribe Nolva or L-Dex or anything to deal with estrogen issues ?

Quote Originally Posted by hornytoad
    Hello All,

I'm a 41 year old man that has just started taking Upjohn injectable testosterone . I'm taking 400mg once a week for now and I'm thinking I may change the dosage after a while. Since my testosterone level has always been low all my life, I never really developed all the secondary sexual characteristics (i.e. chest hair, full beard, and so on) that I should have. Has anyone experienced these changes later in life while using testosterone replacement theraphy? I'm wondering if I can expect to see these changes this late in life or does it only happen to younger men that have not yet gone through puberty.

Any thoughts?

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    You and I sound exactly alike. I have always grown up with LOW levels. I have been on and off HRT thearpy for a year and I also have done 2 long cycles on my own. I haven't really seen any difference in growing hair. I'm Not a hairy person whatsoever. I do know that when I'm on TEST I'm a totally different person. I can't even describe how good I feel mentally. It's amazing. And my sex drive? WOW! Now, when it comes to dosage, a normal HRT dose is around 200-400mg every 2 weeks. My dr. gives me 200mg every 2 weeks. That dose should be plenty for HRT thearpy, but if you want to build muscles Then you should do between 400-500mg EW. But, don't stay on that dose for a long time. I would try and keep it consistent and always get your blood work done.

I didn't hear anything about estrogen issue. Please explain

BTW, Upjohn injectable testosterone is the best stuff $$$ can buy!!!!

I give myself injections in my thigh. I doesn't hurt much and it keeps me from having to make an appointment with the doctor.

Do any of you know where this testosterone can be bought at a good price?

dr9999 is offline Junior Member
    it's not so cool to be HAIRY ... i waste a lot of time shaving and getting my back waxed cost 60.00 ... now that i'm close to 40 hair shoots out of every hole in my body except the top of my head. LOL ...

Do any of you know where this testosterone can be bought at a good price?
    DO NOT openly source POST in a forum. It's totally against the rules. If you get PM'd don't respond. It will most likely be from a scammer. Just delete your post. Also, If you Dr. told you you have low levels, then just have him prescribe it!!!!
    Last edited by buylongterm; 06-07-2004 at 11:31 AM.

"it's not so cool to be HAIRY ... i waste a lot of time shaving and getting my back waxed cost 60.00 ... now that i'm close to 40 hair shoots out of every hole in my body except the top of my head. LOL ..."

That's funny!

If you did spend most of your life with the same amount of chest hair as your little sister (nothing at all), maybe you would feel differently. There are certain things that identify a man as a man and chest hair is one of them. I'm not hoping that I'll look like an ape but I am hoping I can look the way my male counterparts do. It's hard to explain to those that are not on this side of the fence.

source post? not familar with that term. please explain

do not ask were to buy Illegal substances, lol.
    but if I were you I'd def ask my doctor for it instead, probally better and safer then anything else you'd come across, hell your insurance will prob pay for it too. Wouldn't that be nice!!!!

source post? not familar with that term. please explain
    You can't ask where to buy illegal substances in an open forum. It's for all of our safety. Scammers see it and have a field day with newbies...Be careful bro, you can get banned for asking questions like that

I do have a perscription from my doctor. He said I needed to take it for life so I'll be buying it for a long time. I'm just asking if someone knows where it can be purchased online for a cheaper price than the $80 I pay now. I'm not looking into buying anything illegal. I do have a perscription. Wasn't aware of not being able to ask where to buy this stuff on this site. Sorry, my bad.

Even though you are on HRT and have low levels you may have an increase in estrogen(from the test) which could cause you to grow breasts (yes like a woman) or at least small ones. Some of the test could be converted into estrogen. In addition you may get bloated. Your doc should talk to you about these. It could happen.

just look around on different websites then. Go to the legit pharmicies, like the us one's and the canadian ones, if you have a presciption it should be no problem

$80.00 is great. My HRT Upjohn costs 135.00 be happy!

I may get t itties? I'm okay with the hairy back but hooters? I'll be looking into this for sure. Thanks for the heads-up.

Okay guys, thanks for the information. I think you've answered my question. Thanks all.

Just hit the search button on gyno and you will get great info.

Thread Information