flabbywussy is offline Senior Member

how much weightloss with fina? help me out guys

i want to lose about 15 - 20 lbs. by christmas.i am just finishing my deca test cycle. my question is should i diet and do cardio in between my 1st and second cycle,or will i lose it while on my 2nd cycle?( fina, test prop cycle) i'm not sure if it's such a good idea to cut before my next cycle,because i don't really like stretch marks and i think if your skin is tighter then you have a better chance of getting them. let me know what you think?

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by flabbywussy
    i want to lose about 15 - 20 lbs. by christmas.i am just finishing my deca test cycle. my question is should i diet and do cardio in between my 1st and second cycle,or will i lose it while on my 2nd cycle?( fina, test prop cycle) i'm not sure if it's such a good idea to cut before my next cycle,because i don't really like stretch marks and i think if your skin is tighter then you have a better chance of getting them. let me know what you think?
    If I was worried about losing 15-20 lbs. I wouldn't worry about stretch marks. I'd worry about the 20 lbs extra I had on me. Get on your cardio and clean that diet. Use cocoa butter with Vit E if you're worried about stretch marks. If it will make a pregnant woman look normal (trust me, had a friend) after birth it will work for you.

Steroids101 is offline Member
    Is your second cycle a cutting cycle? If so just keep you cals high until you start the second cycle then drop them when you start. If your uncomfortable with the fat you put on during your first cycle, I would say not to cut to fast, but a slow hardening phase wouldn't hurt.

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Steroids101
    Is your second cycle a cutting cycle? If so just keep you cals high until you start the second cycle then drop them when you start. If your uncomfortable with the fat you put on during your first cycle, I would say not to cut to fast, but a slow hardening phase wouldn't hurt.
    I agree. If you are going to cut during your next cycle, just wait until then. If you are going to bulk in your second cycle, then I would cut while off cycle. Either way 15-20 lbs. by christmas will be no problem if your diet and cardio are in line. I just finished a 10 week cutter with prop/fina and lost 25 lbs. You can do the same either on or off cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Death
    I agree. If you are going to cut during your next cycle, just wait until then. If you are going to bulk in your second cycle, then I would cut while off cycle. Either way 15-20 lbs. by christmas will be no problem if your diet and cardio are in line. I just finished a 10 week cutter with prop/fina and lost 25 lbs. You can do the same either on or off cycle.
    did you gain any lean muscle while on the prop/fina? also what did your diet and cardio look like? calories etc.. let me know please!

also thanks for all the advice!

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by flabbywussy
    did you gain any lean muscle while on the prop/fina? also what did your diet and cardio look like? calories etc.. let me know please!
    If you are cutting, you aren't going to gain much if any muscle mass. The point of using steroids during a cutting phase is to keep as much of the muscle and strength that you already have, while losing bodyfat. I would do 45 minutes of cardio nearly every morning, and calories were just below maintenance level.

supirman45 is offline Associate Member
    I've been on prop/fina for 6 weeks and lost zero pounds. Actually, I'm still up 4 lbs. My bodyfat has dropped considerably though.

Thread Information