UrbanDawg is offline Banned

Doctors prescribing steroids

I saw a guy I used to play basketball with. I noticed that his face was all bloated and I asked him what was up. He said he got real sick from hepatitis or something and had wasted away to like 100 lbs. his Dr. prescribed steroids (injectables) for his treatment. I asked him why he isnt talking Nolva , L-Dex etc. He said his doctor never said anything about stuff like that.

Is there some reason that doctors just dont really know/care about dealing with sides from juice ?

Anyone here ever get a script for steroids from a doctor ? did your doctor tell you about sides , AEs/AIs etc ?

UnNaturalBuff is offline Member
    probally so they can get you to come back with gyno problems= more $$$'s for the doctor. don't trust them **** docs, lol

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah they prescribe them. There is a thread somewhere on here title Medical Uses For Steroids or something like that.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes, Dr.'s prescribe it. But, If it's not from an Endo. then they no nothing about it. Take my Dr. for example. He tested my levels, put me on HRT and after a while I asked about HCG , NOVLA, CLOMID, etc... He had NO idea what I was talking about. I honestly knew more about Test. than he did. When I began to get technical, he said he wanted to refer me to an endo. I said screw that and I do PCT on my own.

beefydragon is offline Member
    Doctors don't usually look into preventions of gyno probably because the lack of their expertise in prescribing steroids ... my doc didn't do the same for me either... but i did get transferred to a endocrenologist to get Nolva... so he probably should go check it out... if you don't have the symptons, then fake it....

Soreness of the nipple, posbility of lactating, sensitive to touch, lumps development, etc...

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    LMAO! That isn't a bad idea. I used to fake symptoms to get blood work before I had a cool doctor I could be open about my AAS use. So I ended up having to get a stress test to check my heart because I was complaining about chest pains to get my cholesterol checked. Turned out all I had to do was ask.

Quote Originally Posted by beefydragon
    Doctors don't usually look into preventions of gyno probably because the lack of their expertise in prescribing steroids ... my doc didn't do the same for me either... but i did get transferred to a endocrenologist to get Nolva... so he probably should go check it out... if you don't have the symptons, then fake it....

Soreness of the nipple, posbility of lactating, sensitive to touch, lumps development, etc...

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Docs don't know **** about AAS alll they know is that the gov't hates them. They are mostly completely afraid of them and avoid tham at all costs. Thus the ignorance of sides. I don't trust most docs anyway. I am starting to believe more in self diagnosing/medicating. Anyone can research their symptoms on the web. I can't begin to tell you how many people I know that insisted to their own docs a course of treatment that was correct and the docs were wrong. Pisses me off!

beefydragon is offline Member
    yeah, that's why you find older doctors who are ready to retire soon.... those don't usually give a sh** about CIII prescriptions...

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    my doc put me on HRT and when i asked him about puffiness and gyno, i asked him if i could take some nolva and l dex and he said that it does no good and wouldnt help me out. so i got it on my own. then i asked him about clomid for afterwards and he said i dont need it my body will go back to its own production after a "short" time. what a deuschbag

Thread Information