thehbomb is offline New Member

One of the happiest mornings of my life

Well I was planning on starting my new bulking cycle pretty soon with some EQ and Test Enanthate , but wanted to really do it with some d-bol added in because thats what I've always done. But unfortunetaly I don't have the funds right now, and don't want to wait for delivery. Anyways I woke up yesterday and my roomate came into my room and handed me a bottle of pills that HE thought were my zyrtec medication pills for my allegies. He said he was cleaning out a closet and found them just laying there. It didn't hit me all at once but after a while a realized that I had hid a bottle with about 30-40 reforvit-b tabs in it about a year and a half ago.I automatically started to grin and just pace my house in excitment because I remember looking for these things before this, but could not really tell anyone why I was so friggin happy. So there you go boys. I guess my d-bol problem is solved. I know it is reforvit-b and I only have around thirty but thats just enough for me to kick start the first two or so weeks of my cycle. Just wanted to share.

Kaleb is offline Associate Member
    I love that feeling. Never really experienced it with gear, but whenever I'm looking around my house or car and I'll find a nice chronic bud that I didn't know I had lost. Doesn't get any better, unless you find 30 DBOL pills.

Kaleb

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    happy ending -

however I dont think I could ever possibly misplace gear. I guard it with my life and have it stashed in floorboards in a little box. (used to keep it in the fridge till I learned not to).

Quote Originally Posted by thehbomb
    Well I was planning on starting my new bulking cycle pretty soon with some EQ and Test Enanthate , but wanted to really do it with some d-bol added in because thats what I've always done. But unfortunetaly I don't have the funds right now, and don't want to wait for delivery. Anyways I woke up yesterday and my roomate came into my room and handed me a bottle of pills that HE thought were my zyrtec medication pills for my allegies. He said he was cleaning out a closet and found them just laying there. It didn't hit me all at once but after a while a realized that I had hid a bottle with about 30-40 reforvit-b tabs in it about a year and a half ago.I automatically started to grin and just pace my house in excitment because I remember looking for these things before this, but could not really tell anyone why I was so friggin happy. So there you go boys. I guess my d-bol problem is solved. I know it is reforvit-b and I only have around thirty but thats just enough for me to kick start the first two or so weeks of my cycle. Just wanted to share.

Thread Information