Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member

Post cycle test levels and break outs

I finished my cycle about 3 months ago, and for the last week and a bit it feels like my test levels have shot through the roof. What i mean by this is that when i was on, i was always very energetic, tense, and could not control my dick (he had a mind of his own ) And now it feels like i am on again, and i have started to break out again as well. I know deca can stay in ur system for up to 18 months, now in these 18 months is there peak periods? Cause i don't know what the hell is going on, but its great!

Mike Guest
    Bro its not the deca - i want to tell you it is so you psychosematically roll with this feeling of being on juice but i cant - its in your system for that long but thats just detection - not active - whatever it is just go with it

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Mike is right. It is definitely in your best interest to use this to your advantage. In fact, push it up a notch.

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    yeah bro, i agree. if you got a natural test spike you need to take advantage of that. crank those workouts up for as long as you can. congrats, i'm jealous

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    oohhh I've been cranking it lol! I might have to bump my routine to 7 days a week!

Thread Information