Thread: Going to Mexico

Zues is offline Associate Member

Going to Mexico

I'm planning on taking a trip out to CA over this summer and thinking about going to Mexico. I know you can get stuff cheap out there. Thing is I'm not sure if I want to risk trying to take anything back in. If I did it would only be a few things for personal use. If you guys have any suggestions or tips let me know, or PM me thanks.

djboots is offline Associate Member
    there was a post a while back that you can leagally bring back 50 amps for personal use. do a seach on mexico to see if you can find it

djboots is offline Associate Member
    back from mexico!
    here is a link to the thread

Impious is offline Banned
    I don't think it would be worth the risk. There are doemstic guys out there with good prices.

Whatever I decide to do I am definetely not going to declare anything. Wether its legal to bring back 50 ius or not Im not even gonna give them a reason to mess with me. I just want some ideas and advice on what you guys think and past experiences. If I do get the guts to do anything I only want to bring back like two or three vials of tren and maybe some clomid, not no 1000s of dollars in gear.

TxJuiceFreak is offline Junior Member
    dude i live in el paso, the largest port of entry from mexico into the united states, i go over there atleast once a month, and im a fairly big guy, 6 foot 211 lbs. plus im white, everyone here is mexican..........anyways dude, just walk over find a cab tell him to take you to a vet or pharmacy, get your juice, buy the cab driver a soda or something.........then have him take u back to wherever u met him, go find a bar, buy a beer drink it.........go to the bathroom and crotch the juice. then walk across, and say u were visiting, and u went to the market or something. I DO THIS ATLEAST ONCE A MONTH. i have NEVER had a problem. and ive been doing this for about a year now. so good luck man.... its really not that hard bro.

bigl67 is offline New Member
    i suggest you proceed with caution and i wish you good luck.
    bigL

yeah i agree with bigl67, do use caution man, just be aware of your surroundings, and just dont be nervous, and you should be straight. good luck bro

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    yea good luck man, heard its risky as ****, with cops being snitches etc

and JuiceFreak,m u cant get much tho if your stuffing it down ya pants, means ur limited to the amt u can buy

TheOak182 is offline Associate Member
    I too live "somewhere" around the El Paso area and have brought back tons of gear but you have to be smart about it. You never know when you're going to get some asshole agent who wants to rake you over the coals. I have never been busted (thank God) but lots of my friends have for no appearant reason, it really is just a gamble when it comes to smuggling **** back.

hell yeah its a gamble, but ive made it back with 6 10cc bottles of juice, and 2 bags of pills, (just dump the pills out of the bottle into ziploc bags u bring across) or u can hook up with someone that drives a tourist trolly!!!!! those are 99.9 % safe. LATA

I could walk across but theres always that chance of getting patted down. Like I said if I do decide to do it I'm gonna go about and hour south of Tiauana, and park away from the pharmacy so they dont know what I'm driving. I'm just trying to think of a safe place to stash it. As far as acting cool I can play that game, but Even if you act cool you can always get some ***hole customs agent that just wnats to f*** with you. BTW Im in military (reserves) will they mess with me as much cause I'm in the service or do they not care either way?

palequail is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Zues
    I could walk across but theres always that chance of getting patted down. Like I said if I do decide to do it I'm gonna go about and hour south of Tiauana, and park away from the pharmacy so they dont know what I'm driving. I'm just trying to think of a safe place to stash it. As far as acting cool I can play that game, but Even if you act cool you can always get some ***hole customs agent that just wnats to f*** with you. BTW Im in military (reserves) will they mess with me as much cause I'm in the service or do they not care either way?

You got a military ID?? You will be fine...

I have done lots of trips to Mex.....just be careful

As a matter of fact my military ID recently expired. I'll probably try to renew it this weeks. Thanks for the advice.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Going to Mexico-granero3.jpg  

MonsterRugby is offline Associate Member
    not so sure about that.

wolar32 is offline Junior Member
    Just be careful. Ive crossed both driving and by foot copious times. Both ways have advantages and disadvantages. Ive been patted down twice and been successful both times. Just do things "appropriately" and your ok. Always buy souvenirs and keep a couple dollars change in your pocket. Oh, and get inebriated.

Soup is offline Associate Member
    Da Bull, nice Pic there.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wolar32
    Just be careful. Ive crossed both driving and by foot copious times. Both ways have advantages and disadvantages. Ive been patted down twice and been successful both times. Just do things "appropriately" and your ok. Always buy souvenirs and keep a couple dollars change in your pocket. Oh, and get inebriated.
    How would you do it if you were flying to Acapulco? JUst buy some at Walmart and then pack up and mail home? I am going to Acapulco in 3 weeks... I dont think I will try to carry anything, especially on plane.

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    for that small amount i wouldn't even trip, just stick it in the bag with some tee's or something and come across they ask what you got and dont check

If i did buy it there and mail it from Mexico to NY what are the chances of having it seized? And is that even a safe move?

Soup is offline Associate Member
    mailing anything from mexico is sketchy.

TheOak182 is offline Associate Member
    I definitely woul not mail anything from mexico, even most pharmacy down there have a "mule" carry it across before mailing anything

Thread Information