rxarms is offline Associate Member

Getting blood tests...getting a Physical

I was just wondering how often do you bros see your family doctor to get blood tests, such as a liver panel, cholesterol, like a CBC ( complete blood count). What does your doctor say when he sees the elevated values? Are you honest with the MD for the sake of our own health.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    I go pre and post cycle. I tell my doctor everything. If the values are high, we restest after 60 days. My BUN, AST, and ALT values were high and I am retesting tomorrow. I plan on starting my cycle on the 10th. If the values are still high I will wait.

Not getting blood tests is begging for an early grave in my opinion.

What amazes me is there are 56 replies on a thread about someones girl breaking his gear, but no one is concerned about posting about blood work. That makes a lot of sense to me.....not really.

the most ****ed up thing is.. i got blood work done by my doctor everytime i had a physical... since i wanted more blood work more often than jsut with every physical, i broke the news to him (taking juice)... now he wont do any blood work for me anymore... he says "i won't do blood work for you, so you can fool around with illegal substances" (or something along those lines) what a ****ing prick, im ready to go in there and rip his ****ing head off...
    *** A DOCTOR IS MEANT TO HELP MATTERS IS HE NOT... NOT ****ING COMPROMISE SITUATIONS. ****!

Get a new doctor.

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodybuilder1986
    the most ****ed up thing is.. i got blood work done by my doctor everytime i had a physical... since i wanted more blood work more often than jsut with every physical, i broke the news to him (taking juice)... now he wont do any blood work for me anymore... he says "i won't do blood work for you, so you can fool around with illegal substances" (or something along those lines) what a ****ing prick, im ready to go in there and rip his ****ing head off...
    *** A DOCTOR IS MEANT TO HELP MATTERS IS HE NOT... NOT ****ING COMPROMISE SITUATIONS. ****!
    Yeah f*ck him. Although a man can do business with whomever he wants. If the ER said this it would be a different story but he has the right to refuse to aid in an illegal activity. Can't blame him, but you can beat him!

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    take a look at healthcheckusa.com

Quote Originally Posted by scottp999
    take a look at healthcheckusa.com
    wish i lived in the u.s. then this might be useful.. thx anyways

Yes go to thread about blood work and tell me all about your doctor visits. Enough of this Opra bull****.

Unhappy

Oops... I wanted to post this on the Opra thread. Girlfriend breaks boyfriends steroids and is mad. O well.

I feel ya. I always try to get in to conversations about the safety side of AAS but it gets no play! It's my #1 priority. If my blood tests for my liver values and BUN are still elevated tomorrow, then the cycle waits. t probaly wont be but if it is, I'll grow later not at the expense of my health.

I get my lab work work done independently because my Doctor would give me the third degree. Honest he would flat out throw me out. The only things I monitor are the liver panel, cholesterol, test levels (if you ask), and the electrolites of cource BP. My friends MD is much younger, services Hollywood types and is more hip to what is going on.

Well I go to the Ghetto clinic for people without insurance and see a Nurse Practioner. My family doc dosen't know whats up. Anyway I go to the N.P. and pay them 40 bucks, they send me to there lab for 20 bucks to take the tests, then I pay another 40 and go get the results. $100 to avoid a stroke, liver or kidney failure, or a heart attack is worth it to me.

Lozgod, At the clinic you just ask that you want a lab test.? How does it work?

Well I am real cool with the N.P. She is around my age and real laid back. She knows what's up and thinks its a bad idea to juice but a good one to keep an eye on my health. So she complies.

Thread Information