Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 24 of 24
  1. #1
    wannaberipped23 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Posts
    121

    Test Prop / Tren Enan cycle started today

    heres how it looks:
    wk 1-12 100mg Test Prop ED
    wk 1-10 250 mg Tren Enan 2x's week
    wk 1- 14 20 mg nolva
    wk 1- 14 .25 mg arimidex
    clomid 3 days after last shot
    also 200mg b6, milk thistle, and cranberry extract

    I keep everone whos interested posted with my results.

  2. #2
    cpt steele's Avatar
    cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    2,890
    unless your prone to gyn run the nolva at 10mg then when you go to pct kick it up to 20mg other than that rock on bro

  3. #3
    Lozgod's Avatar
    Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Philly - Better than you
    Posts
    6,834
    Just curious. If you are gonna shoot the prop ED why choose Tren Enan over Tren Acetate?

  4. #4
    wannaberipped23 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Posts
    121
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    Just curious. If you are gonna shoot the prop ED why choose Tren Enan over Tren Acetate?
    Couldn't get it.

  5. #5
    supirman45 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    403
    I had great results with 100mg prop EOD. ED would have been overkill I believe.

  6. #6
    wannaberipped23 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Posts
    121
    Quote Originally Posted by supirman45
    I had great results with 100mg prop EOD. ED would have been overkill I believe.
    Were the sides any different?? acne gyno etc??? I have heard from some that they had bad gyno doing EOD?? Then that would mean that i am only doing 400mg a week of test and 500 of Tren , Just a thought??

  7. #7
    Jack87's Avatar
    Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    6,148
    You're goin to love the Tren Ent more then Tren Act anyway...
    Just wait until you're on for a few weeks and the drug level
    rises because of the longer ester... That **** is incrediable...

  8. #8
    wannaberipped23 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Posts
    121
    so should i do the 100mg eod or 200mg EOD,.....

  9. #9
    jmp51483's Avatar
    jmp51483 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    588
    This is the exact same cycle I am planning on taking next.. Please keep this updated, We would greatly appreciate it! What are your expectations from this cycle?

  10. #10
    Jack87's Avatar
    Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    6,148
    Unless you like being a pin cushion with the ED injections
    150-200mg EOD of test prop would still work fine...

    Quote Originally Posted by wannaberipped23
    so should i do the 100mg eod or 200mg EOD,.....

  11. #11
    wannaberipped23 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Posts
    121
    def. going EOD

  12. #12
    ironfist's Avatar
    ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    In a cage near you...
    Posts
    4,723
    Too many shots for me...I'd use test cyp or enanthate instead...Tren enanthate is some good stuff, you'll like it...

  13. #13
    map200uk's Avatar
    map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    2,267
    urgh yea. 1-12 prop ed **** thats a lot of shots..im with ironfist, and its too many for me

    as to the Tren e, mm m yea you'll love it, what lab is it?

  14. #14
    wannaberipped23 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Posts
    121
    Quote Originally Posted by map200uk
    urgh yea. 1-12 prop ed **** thats a lot of shots..im with ironfist, and its too many for me

    as to the Tren e, mm m yea you'll love it, what lab is it?
    the Tren E is from GTL as is the prop----- all i have to say is **** prop i am never touching it again.....cycle is on hold till i get some enanthate . I cant work,.. go to the gym because my left arm doesnt move, after 2 days of shots. Today is the 4th day and it still hurts like a biatch. Also i had a wicked fever and felt nauseaus for the past 2 days...

  15. #15
    Hazard's Avatar
    Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    20,396
    you can send the rest of your prop to me..... if you have enough - i wont hafta convert mine
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

    Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

    NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......


  16. #16
    Jack87's Avatar
    Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    6,148
    sounds like it may not be sterile...

    Quote Originally Posted by wannaberipped23
    Today is the 4th day and it still hurts like a biatch. Also i had a wicked fever and felt nauseaus for the past 2 days...

  17. #17
    supirman45 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    403
    Sorry for the delayed response, forgot I posted in this thread. I haven't noticed much in the way of sides. I have sligh acne, but that's about it. I've been getting pimples on my arms (though I always do from shaving, seems more like ingrown hairs) and I have had a small increase in pimples on my shoulers/chest. Nothing big though; I just go lay in the sum for a few hours to tan up and they're cleaing up.

  18. #18
    wannaberipped23 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Posts
    121
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard
    you can send the rest of your prop to me..... if you have enough - i wont hafta convert mine
    okkkk.......if u have any Enanthate laying around??

  19. #19
    monstercojones's Avatar
    monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    AnabolicReview.com
    Posts
    3,181
    Quote Originally Posted by wannaberipped23
    the Tren E is from GTL as is the prop----- all i have to say is **** prop i am never touching it again.....cycle is on hold till i get some enanthate. I cant work,.. go to the gym because my left arm doesnt move, after 2 days of shots. Today is the 4th day and it still hurts like a biatch. Also i had a wicked fever and felt nauseaus for the past 2 days...

    i could have told you that before you started... ed or eod injections aren't necessary when running tren enth anyway... a long estered test is definately better with long ester tren. it sounds like either your gear is slightly dirty or you're very sensitive to BA... first cycle???

  20. #20
    wannaberipped23 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Posts
    121
    Quote Originally Posted by monstercojones
    i could have told you that before you started... ed or eod injections aren't necessary when running tren enth anyway... a long estered test is definately better with long ester tren. it sounds like either your gear is slightly dirty or you're very sensitive to BA... first cycle???
    Yeah i should have waited to get the Enanthate ...... i know im def not doing the prop anymore - even with b 12........... this is my 4 th cycle

  21. #21
    wannaberipped23 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Posts
    121
    By the way........ im not gonna be able to get some Enan right away.... do i have to take any of my clomid????? i have done 1 shot of Tren 250mgs and a 100mg of prop and another 200mg of prop?????????

  22. #22
    wannaberipped23 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Posts
    121
    Quote Originally Posted by wannaberipped23
    By the way........ im not gonna be able to get some Enan right away.... do i have to take any of my clomid????? i have done 1 shot of Tren 250mgs and a 100mg of prop and another 200mg of prop?????????
    Anyone?????????

  23. #23
    ironfist's Avatar
    ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    In a cage near you...
    Posts
    4,723
    Test prop sucks...Just ait on everything til you get the enanthate ...I wouldn't worry about pct after 2 shots...

  24. #24
    wannaberipped23 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Posts
    121
    Quote Originally Posted by ironfist
    Test prop sucks...Just ait on everything til you get the enanthate...I wouldn't worry about pct after 2 shots...
    OK, thanks bro just checkin to be safe

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •