leelee_69 is offline Junior Member

Dbol only and liver toxicity.

People always say not to do dbol only cycles (and don't worry, I won't be doing one), but why is this?

1. Gains are minimal
    2. Dbol only cycles are more liver toxic.

Does stacking test with dbol reduce toxicity?

I've read dbol only cycles are more toxic but I don't see how (unless more dbol is being used than the amount used in a stack)

TRIBOL is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by leelee_69
    People always say not to do dbol only cycles (and don't worry, I won't be doing one), but why is this?

1. Gains are minimal
    2. Dbol only cycles are more liver toxic.

Does stacking test with dbol reduce toxicity?

I've read dbol only cycles are more toxic but I don't see how (unless more dbol is being used than the amount used in a stack)
    its not less toxic with test. you can take some precautionary stuff while on a dbols only cycle to minimize possible liver damage. milk thistle, crandberry extract, and i think r- ala help to but not sure.

i know bro's that take 10-15mg dbols ED year round and make great gains.

TrIBOL

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Its just that the gains aren't quality. If you did a Dbol only cycle and gained 25 pounds. You can count on losing 15-20 pounds of that.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    It's not less liver toxic, but because you're not stacking with test you need more to get the same kind of gains. More dbol means more toxic.

I personally think the Liver thing is way over rated. Whinos live off of daily pints of Whiskey and they last 60 or 70 years on that liver. Most anyway (before someone comes back with my uncle died at 59). Arnold owes his physique to Dbols w/o anti-e's, PCT, and Milk Thistle.

TRIBOL is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    I personally think the Liver thing is way over rated. Whinos live off of daily pints of Whiskey and they last 60 or 70 years on that liver. Most anyway (before someone comes back with my uncle died at 59). Arnold owes his physique to Dbols w/o anti-e's, PCT, and Milk Thistle.
    arnies favorite stack was primo and dbols.

TrIBOL

leelee_69 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    I agree! Not that I would EVER recommend a dbol only cycle, but the toxicity issue is a bit exaggerated. People also pop all kinds of painkillers every day for a long time, and I know some who are on medication for life.

NOT that steroid use is healthy, but it's cool to put it into perspective and be aware there are far worse things out there. I have a friend who gets drunk two or three times a week - now THAT'S far worse.

Yeah, however the whole paranoia does keep some people in check and thats a good thing. It's the 19 yo's that take 150mg a day of Dbol that kills our supplements reputation. Or the guys that cycle year round walk around with lipid levels of HDL20/LDL205 and die of heart failure in their sleep..

Safety safety safety 1st

Thread Information