Anyone else gets musclecramps while on DNP?

I make my own DNP caps @ 200 mg DNP + 10 mg Sibutramine
    (and take 2 or 3 a day!)

I always get cramps somehow, I used to think it was because of my low carb diet while on --> But this time even on normal diet they are there after even one day!

Anyone else experienced the same?

Greets
    Kingofmasters

nobbythedonkey is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kingofmasters
    I make my own DNP caps @ 200 mg DNP + 10 mg Sibutramine
    (and take 2 or 3 a day!)

I always get cramps somehow, I used to think it was because of my low carb diet while on --> But this time even on normal diet they are there after even one day!

Anyone else experienced the same?

Greets
    Kingofmasters
    i just finished a cycle last week, i didnt have any problems while on, i caught a cold so had to stop the cycle early and got muscle cramp in my legs from the cold (always do) the worse thing i found while on DNP is while water was going i found there was no symatry to my chest, it felt like there was a lump, got it checked out and nothing was there, i put it down to water retention

anyone else?

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    are you replacing electrolytes?

Good suggestion bro

yes taurine @ 5 gram ED (although this is an amino-acid it aids in NA/KA+ pump) en Potassium @ 500 mg ED

The potassium is low --> Do you think that is it?

Greets
    Kingofmasters

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kingofmasters
    The potassium is low --> Do you think that is it?
    Could be, I take potassium when I'm on DNP . At 600mg ED I get some muscle and joint aches, kinda like the flu. At 400mg ED, nothing.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Could be rigormortus. That stuff is deadly. Literally.
    Last edited by Lozgod; 06-07-2004 at 05:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    Could be rigormortus. That stuff is deadly. Literally.
    OK. We all know that you don't like DNP , even though you've never used it and are not very educated about it. Given that the number of people who've *supposedly* died from DNP in the past decade can be counted on *ONE* hand, and I'd still have fingers left to point at you (the middle one immediately comes to mind), why don't you stop with all the misinformation. More people in the US die from things like aspirin or tylenol, (in one month) then in the entire history of DNP.

Quote Originally Posted by SV-1
    OK. We all know that you don't like DNP, even though you've never used it and are not very educated about it. Given that the number of people who've *supposedly* died from DNP in the past decade can be counted on *ONE* hand, and I'd still have fingers left to point at you (the middle one immediately comes to mind), why don't you stop with all the misinformation. More people in the US die from things like aspirin or tylenol, (in one month) then in the entire history of DNP.

Dig up that thread that had all those profiles on DNP . It was classified as a Explosive Chemical, highly toxic, cancerous, etc., etc. I am not going off of miseducation, I am just going off what I have found on it as far as information goes.

Dig up that thread that had all those profiles on DNP. It was classified as a Explosive Chemical, highly toxic, cancerous, etc., etc. I am not going off of miseducation, I am just going off what I have found on it as far as information goes.
    Bro, you are like a parrot. All you do is repeat what others say, whether it's true or not. All someone has to say is "that's bad it'll kill you", and without even checking into it, you start squawking "That's bad it'll kill you".

It was classified as a Explosive Chemical, highly toxic, cancerous, etc., etc.
    First off here's a little quote by CA that you just didn't even acknowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    First of all, this was taken from the merck index, and the later one from osha.. I suggest you go there and look up all the dangers and precautions they have listed for water.
    What CA said has been said before, but you wouldn't know anything about that would you? WHERE something comes from is almost as important as what it says. If a study comes from PETA that says every bite of meat takes 6 six months off your life... well you get the idea. Since you're so keen about what they have to say about DNP , how bout you post their take on the dangers of water. If you've got access to this board then you've got internet access, so you can find it. I'm not going to fetch it for you, let's see if you'll contribute something of your own.

Explosive Chemical
    Buddy, if you treat it right oxygen is an explosive chemical. Lot's of things can be explosive, that doesn't mean sh*t.

BTW, here's my personal experience with DNP's explosiveness. What's yours? Oh wait, never mind..... it's nothing.

First time I capped it I put the dried powder and filler in a zip-lock bag, then shook the hell out of it. I wanted it mixed well and I didn't want my walls yellow, nothing happened. After that I wanted to see if I could make some of the dried powder go boom. First I put some powder on one of my plates and slammed a 40lb dumbbell into it as hard as I could. Result: small yellow stain on my plate. For my final attempt I decided to light some on fire, yes fire. First off the sh*t wouldn't burn by itself, so I doused it in lighter fluid and set it ablaze. Result: it burned for less then a minute and then went out. I'm sure there's some way to make this stuff explode, but I'll be dam'ned if I know what it is.

highly toxic
    At what dose?????????? Every chemical is highly toxic, it depends on the dose. Also if this sh*t is death incarnate, then why is it FDA approved. Did you know that, no of course you didn't. It's just not approved for weight loss.

cancerous
    UMMMMMMM. I can show you studies that say steroids cause cancer too, that means absolutely nothing. Almost everything has been shown to cause cancer. Pick almost any chemical and odds are a study showing it causes cancer can be found. BTW did you know that there are studies that show DNP doesn't cause cancer, I even think there's one that shows it has anti-cancer properties.

I'm not going to post all the stuff I've just talked about... YET. It's all easily available on the internet. I want to see if you'll stop being a parrot and actually research something yourself. You shouldn't be talking about something when you have no clue what you're talking about, I sure wouldn't.

OK I hope this is all in the sense of knowledge and not anger. I got an idea. I'll take 4 times the recommened dose of Dbol , Abombs, Deca , Test, whatever, and you take 800mg's of DNP . Who is in the most immediate danger????? If you say me we both know you are full of it. That validates the fact that it is dangerous.

Bro, you are like a parrot. All you do is repeat what others say, whether it's true or not. All someone has to say is "that's bad it'll kill you", and without even checking into it, you start squawking "That's bad it'll kill you".

First off here's a little quote by CA that you just didn't even acknowledge.

What CA said has been said before, but you wouldn't know anything about that would you? WHERE something comes from is almost as important as what it says. If a study comes from PETA that says every bite of meat takes 6 six months off your life... well you get the idea. Since you're so keen about what they have to say about DNP, how bout you post their take on the dangers of water. If you've got access to this board then you've got internet access, so you can find it. I'm not going to fetch it for you, let's see if you'll contribute something of your own.

Buddy, if you treat it right oxygen is an explosive chemical. Lot's of things can be explosive, that doesn't mean sh*t.

BTW, here's my personal experience with DNP's explosiveness. What's yours? Oh wait, never mind..... it's nothing.

First time I capped it I put the dried powder and filler in a zip-lock bag, then shook the hell out of it. I wanted it mixed well and I didn't want my walls yellow, nothing happened. After that I wanted to see if I could make some of the dried powder go boom. First I put some powder on one of my plates and slammed a 40lb dumbbell into it as hard as I could. Result: small yellow stain on my plate. For my final attempt I decided to light some on fire, yes fire. First off the sh*t wouldn't burn by itself, so I doused it in lighter fluid and set it ablaze. Result: it burned for less then a minute and then went out. I'm sure there's some way to make this stuff explode, but I'll be dam'ned if I know what it is.

At what dose?????????? Every chemical is highly toxic, it depends on the dose. Also if this sh*t is death incarnate, then why is it FDA approved. Did you know that, no of course you didn't. It's just not approved for weight loss.

UMMMMMMM. I can show you studies that say steroids cause cancer too, that means absolutely nothing. Almost everything has been shown to cause cancer. Pick almost any chemical and odds are a study showing it causes cancer can be found. BTW did you know that there are studies that show DNP doesn't cause cancer, I even think there's one that shows it has anti-cancer properties.

I'm not going to post all the stuff I've just talked about... YET. It's all easily available on the internet. I want to see if you'll stop being a parrot and actually research something yourself. You shouldn't be talking about something when you have no clue what you're talking about, I sure wouldn't.

OK I hope this is all in the sense of knowledge and not anger. I got an idea. I'll take 4 times the recommened dose of Dbol , Abombs, Deca , Test, whatever, and you take 800mg's of DNP . Who is in the most immediate danger????? If you say me we both know you are full of it. That validates the fact that it is dangerous.
    No that validates that you don't know what the hell you are talking about, and that's what is making me mad. I've taken 800mg of DNP, Result: no fu*king problem.

I'm at over 1 gram right now, no problems! The highest I've ever been at is around 1.3 grams, felt like I had a minor case of the flu, THAT'S IT! Problems (overdose) start at 2-3grams, depending on weight (100lb man vs. 300lb man). I know many, MANY people who've done 800mg and higher with no problems.

OK, well I might have to put my foot in my mouth because I was going off of what I read, but I don't think you are a liar. If thats your experience I believe you. So whats all this stuff about it frying peoples insides?

No that validates that you don't know what the hell you are talking about, and that's what is making me mad. I've taken 800mg of DNP , Result: no fu*king problem.

I'm at over 1 gram right now, no problems! The highest I've ever been at is around 1.3 grams, felt like I had a minor case of the flu, THAT'S IT! Problems (overdose) start at 2-3grams, depending on weight (100lb man vs. 300lb man). I know many, MANY people who've done 800mg and higher with no problems.

OK, well I might have to put my foot in my mouth because I was going off of what I read, but I don't think you are a liar. If thats your experience I believe you. So whats all this stuff about it frying peoples insides?
    Urban legend, misinformation recycled over and over again. There's also the idiot factor to consider. Two of the resent deaths (that being 3-4 in the past decade) are suspect because other drugs were involved (rec drugs). One guy posted on this board recommending that people on DNP should drink alcohol, because alcohol helps keeps you cool. Another guy said that there were some pills that people on DNP might want to take because they stop sweating. STUPID, STUPID, STUPID! If you take DNP and drink a fifth of vodka, snort four lines of coke and dance at the club all night then you deserve to die. If you take an overdose then you can die from excess heat or dehydration. But death is a result of overdose for most drugs.

I'm not now, nor have I ever said that there are no risks in taking DNP, hey all drugs have their dangers. But the risks and dangers of DNP are *SO* overblown as to be ridiculous. What most people on these boards consider the truth about DNP is very much like what most of the general population consider the truth about steroids (steroids make your dick shrink, make you kill people, cause cancer and then kill you). There are risks and dangers in taking steroids, but the publics perceptions of those are completely overblown.

I don't have a problem with people who say "I feel DNP is too dangerous for me", or "I wouldn't recommend it". The same with steroids. But I hate it when all out misinformation is spread about these things. Before I took an in depth look at DNP I also thought it was suicide in a pill, but before I came to AR I thought the same about steroids. Then I did a little research (two years worth), and now I feel that if used correctly DNP is one of the safer compounds that people on these boards use.

If you don't agree that's fine, not everyone does. But at least try to base your opinion on fact (all the facts, not just one side), and not rumor. I just hate to see untrue bullsh*t being spread about DNP the same way it's done with steroids, and I see both every fu*king day.
    Last edited by SV-1; 06-07-2004 at 09:11 PM.

Thread Information