bowie is offline Member

Injection Gone Bad!!!!!!

Need some advice. Took a shot in my calf about a week ago. I must of hit a vein or something. Leg is bruised from top of calf to bottom of ankle. Also swells up quite a bit after working all day,but swelling goes down after sitting down for a while. Do you think the blood will eventually disperse or do you think there is a chance it's still bleeding inside? It's been about a week since the injection and there was no blood when I pulled the needle out.

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    It should go away it takes time to heal a vein. There is a good article about calf inj. very bad and potentially dangerous

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    OUCH. Keep us posted on what happens. I think it should go down.

TxJuiceFreak is offline Junior Member
    i wouldnt inject in the calves dude.... i made that mistake about a month ago, i hit a vein pulled out, blood was coming out like a mo fo, i applied pressure, it stopped but for about 2 1/2 weeks i had a nasty bruise that was about the size of 3-4 quarters together, lol. i had some light pain too, no swelling though. hope you get through it bro, we all gotta learn the hard way once in a while, hehe.

palequail is offline Banned
    you will be ok..try to ice the area

bowie is offline Member
    alright, I know now to stay away from calves. Went to er,doc said my leg will be screwed for a couple weeks. I inject e/d though,so how about chest? I havn't had a problem there yet. Anyone else think there should be a sticky on safe injection spots?

bowie is offline Member
    chest shots.....SAFE???

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    I don't trust chest either bro, not enough meat (atleast for me) to prove that I can safely shoot 1cc+ on a regular basis. I shoot ed also, just switch out bis/delts/glutes/quads on left side/right side... that's a good 8 day rotation right there.

Thread Information