Klossus is offline Associate Member

Question 1st cycle just started

I started my cycle 4 days ago, 40mg var ed. I’ve already begun to reap some of the benefits, nasty pumps, harder, slight increase in strength and I can already see myself getting a little more cut. I had a couple questions: when could I expect to see this stuff to really kick in?
    on my first injection I was shaking like I had palsy and my delt is really really sore, the other 2 were in my quads and they aren’t nearly as bad, but I'm assuming my body has to adjust to the chemicals (ba) that is being injected. The ed injections aren’t great but I’m hoping that my body will get accustomed to them so they wont bother me as much for the next round. I was wondering if that’s how this process is supposed to work, it takes a little while for the body to adjust and eventually there will be less pain. Also, the other day I woke up and had a fever and my body ached all over, is that again my body adjusting to the gear? it almost felt like I was going to be sick for the rest of the week, but I feel a lot better today.
    i was also thinking of throwing some test prop in there as well, but i'm holding off on that right now until i see how things turn out w/ this var.

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Klossus
    I started my cycle 4 days ago, 40mg var ed. I’ve already begun to reap some of the benefits, nasty pumps, harder, slight increase in strength and I can already see myself getting a little more cut. I had a couple questions: when could I expect to see this stuff to really kick in?
    on my first injection I was shaking like I had palsy and my delt is really really sore, the other 2 were in my quads and they aren’t nearly as bad, but I'm assuming my body has to adjust to the chemicals (ba) that is being injected. The ed injections aren’t great but I’m hoping that my body will get accustomed to them so they wont bother me as much for the next round. I was wondering if that’s how this process is supposed to work, it takes a little while for the body to adjust and eventually there will be less pain. Also, the other day I woke up and had a fever and my body ached all over, is that again my body adjusting to the gear? it almost felt like I was going to be sick for the rest of the week, but I feel a lot better today.
    i was also thinking of throwing some test prop in there as well, but i'm holding off on that right now until i see how things turn out w/ this var.
    I can't say from experience but that sounds like fun to me! Throw the prop in!!!

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    prop would definitley be a good idea

Matto20 is offline Member
    liquid var huh? can't you just drink it?

dunno why you have the fever and body aches... what kind of var are you running?

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Yep, you can drink liquid A-var.

can you really drink it? does it take away from the results at all? so what, i just take 1ml of the oil that i would inject, and squirt it into my mouth?

50%Natural is offline Respected Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Klossus
    can you really drink it? does it take away from the results at all? so what, i just take 1ml of the oil that i would inject, and squirt it into my mouth?
    what is the var suspended in?

cottonseed oil

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    as been said a zilion times on this board - you realy should run TEST with any cycle

read before you post

Matto20 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanDawg
    as been said a zilion times on this board - you realy should run TEST with any cycle
    just because it's been said a zillion times doesn't make it true.

Klossus - var only cycles can do amazing things. test is not always necessary. try drinking the liquid var instead (you don't need to inject it) and see if you feel a little bit better after a few days. maybe it was something completely unrelated...

Thread Information