cdrc2000 is offline New Member

1rst Time. Your advice ( choice )

Hi,

What do you suggest for a first time cycle ?
    I used to develop my body by diet and good training.
    The only supps I ve take were whey, creatine and glutamine.

Some people says this or this so I wanted to know:
    what stero do you suggest for 1rst time to :

- Gain muscle ( force is also good)
    - keep most possible after cycle.
    - no or few side effects.

a big guy that works in a disco told me about deca -dura. some people prefer primobolan depot ...

thanx to light me.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Look to the upper right of the page. There is a button that says "search". Click it and use it. Come back when you have at least tried to educate yourself and we would be more than happy to GUIDE you....but nobody is going to do the work for you.

Euh ... if I post this message , this is because AFTER a search I did not find enough info to be eaten by my envy to know ...

I would not have posted this thread else ...

Thanx anyway

ced

righton is offline Senior Member
    Hey bud, not meaning to be crude but by reading your posts it's obvious that you've got to do a hellva lot more research. Like Pete said, use the search button you'll find all the profiles and side effects. Your asking too much if you want people to do you leg work.

Ok I searched again and If I do abstraction of all icons,buttons ,unusefull stuff ,the only msg about what I am looking have the same answer as mine = "please search"

Each search leads to a "please search" answer ...
    Very useful forum !!
    bye

BAK
    BAK is offline New Member
    Hey bro, I would say that deca would be something you would consider. It's one of the best base drugs for stacking. Search Search Search THere are places that offer a wole page of riods. Hold on I'll find it

pin_cuzion is offline Junior Member
    hey buddy
    look on the opening page to anabolic review, there is a link that says drug profiles. try reading these if you want information. they list nearly every type of fuel imaginable, potential side effects, what to expect and even the proper dosages. this should be of some assistance to you. then try back.

BAK
    BAK is offline New Member
    www.anabolicreview.com is one and www.steriods.com. Enter a name and pword for this one its free info. Later

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Ok guys enough is enough lets drop it there.

The search is coming up empty because you are not typing in key words.If you want to search for deca type in "deca" and see what gets returned.You could also go to the main site and look for the drug profile of the AAS you want.All the hard work has been done for you , just take your time and look.I typed in Deca Durabolin and got 59 results so there is some info there.

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    Dude, I understand your looking for immediate answers, but even if they are given to you then what? You going to go just stick yourself and hope to become the next Dorian Yates? It doesn't work like that. AAS is not a quick solution to your problems by any means. This is a life style. Read all you can and make sure you are ready to make this jump. I have been reading and researching for over 3 months and I have yet to go on a cycles. If you need me to guide you to some sites or to answer any simple questions I am here bro. Shoot me a line.

G-S Guest
    Side Note>>> Like the new avatar, Pete. You're lookin impressive.

solid90062 is offline Member
    Dude, if you're too lazy to do a search for all the info you need, then you dont need to be using the juice.
    Steroids can be very harmful to the uneducated or uninformed. We will be glad to help you work out your dosages and your injection schedules when you are READY.
    There are huge amounts of drug choices out there, each having its own unique properties and having its own unique sides. Asking us to design a cycle for you with little or information on yourself is alot like asking us to design a workout for you without knowing what you look like, how much time you have, what your diet's like, or even what your goals are.
    Some choices are made from personal preference, while some are designed with a specific goal in mind. Any one person here can design a cycle, however, whether the cycle will be right for you is another story entirely.

Take some time, read about your drugs of choice, read about others experiences with that drug, and above all dont make snide remarks like "Very useful forum !!" when you're asking for help. Thats just plain stupid...How about I take offense and prescribe a cycle of 6months of Crack, Meth, plus some Dianabol to give you that edge?
    The people here are knowlegeable, and will help you out once you have built yourself a foundation to stand on.

Thread Information