View Poll Results: Your Favorite Steroid? Which one ?!

Voters
76. You may not vote on this poll
  • Testosterone

44 57.89%
  • D-Bol

4 5.26%
  • Equipoise

2 2.63%
  • Deca Durabolin

5 6.58%
  • Tren

16 21.05%
  • Winny

0 0%
  • Primobolan

0 0%
  • Anavar

4 5.26%
  • Anadrol

1 1.32%
  • None- I will just prefer a Multi-Vitamin & Stay Clean!

0 0%
    Mr Juice is offline Associate Member

Question Your favorite steroid,which one?

Out of curiousity!

What is your favorite steroid . Just vote & if you can explain why!

Choose from the following:

Testosterone
    D-Bol
    Deca Durabolin
    Equipoise
    Winny
    Primobolan
    Anavar
    Anadrol
    Tren

!!!!!!PLEASE VOTE!!!!!!

Which one and why? Tell us your results!

Nocturno

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Testosterone . Base of just about all cycles. Gets you big, strong, horny as hell.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    test... and i think everyone will reply with test. Theres an old poll about favorite compounds with alot of votes... do a search and bump it.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Test, Eq, Tren , Winny. In that order.

TxJuiceFreak is offline Junior Member
    Test!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nuff said.

H-BOL is offline Associate Member
    i like dbol ..... of course test is the best one out there but for some reason i just love the strenght dbol gives

Test, i would not think of using any of thoes other compounds and bc of that I think test is by far the best.

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Testosterone . As far as I can tell, it will be the only roid I take in the near future, because it gives the best bang for your buck. Great for both building muscle and maintaining it while dieting, all less money than other less effective drugs. Of coure I will have to take stuff for acne, but I would with any form of AAS.

beefydragon is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BASK8KACE
    Testosterone. Base of just about all cycles. Gets you big, strong, horny as hell.
    I know it really does make you horny... but lately I'm having difficulty of shootting loads even when i get horny all the time. WTF?!?!?

Steroids101 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by beefydragon
    I know it really does make you horny... but lately I'm having difficulty of shootting loads even when i get horny all the time. WTF?!?!?
    Not that uncommon when the HPTA shuts down, think in the mentality of womens birth control applied to a man and you got the concept.

beefydragon is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Steroids101
    Not that uncommon when the HPTA shuts down, think in the mentality of womens birth control applied to a man and you got the concept.
    hmm... pardon my ignorance, but what's HPTA? Is it Hypothalamus? If so, what can i do to fix it?

Quote Originally Posted by beefydragon
    When you're on testosterone , it's not uncommon for your sperm levels to decrease. Intramuscular testosterone injections have been considered a possible method of birth control.

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    When you're on testosterone , it's not uncommon for your sperm levels to decrease. Intramuscular testosterone injections have been considered a possible method of birth control.
    just one of the many reasons i love my test!

New Gear Head is offline Associate Member
    I am loving test but deca treats me nicely as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Steroids101
    This is just a side comment, it has nothing to do with your post, just something I thought of while reading it. There was a guy posting a while back about how he didn't think he could get his GF pregnant while on, and this is a myth!!! The reason they haven't come out with (and probably won't for a LOOONG time) a male contraceptive is that the only way to make it work is to get the testes to COMPLETELY stop producing sperm, and there is no safe way to do that, the nuts just won't recover. You could be on 1g Tren and 1g Deca a week and you still would produce a few sperm, and that can and will get a girl pregnant. Just in FYI......carry on with the thread.

sniper320 is offline Member
    Without test you got nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by UrbanLegend
    This is just a side comment, it has nothing to do with your post, just something I thought of while reading it. There was a guy posting a while back about how he didn't think he could get his GF pregnant while on, and this is a myth!!! The reason they haven't come out with (and probably won't for a LOOONG time) a male contraceptive is that the only way to make it work is to get the testes to COMPLETELY stop producing sperm, and there is no safe way to do that, the nuts just won't recover. You could be on 1g Tren and 1g Deca a week and you still would produce a few sperm, and that can and will get a girl pregnant. Just in FYI......carry on with the thread.
    Testosterone is not currently labled as a contraceptive. It is being investigated as a possibility.

Testosterone is not currently labled as a contraceptive. It is being investigated as a possibility.

It already has been investigated, it didn't work : http://www.bbc.co.uk/health/mens/rel_sex_pill.shtml. And I was just saying that its a myth, I wasn't saying it was labled as such, just hoping someone on this board will understand that being 'On' is not contraceptive. What they are looking into now is a fascinating drug called MENT. Its 4x as suppressive as natural testosterone , but 10x as anabolic . Check it out: http://bodybuilding.com/fun/catment.htm

I had some other links too but I can't think of any off the top of my head. Its been investigated for some time now, the fact that they (Organon is the company currently investigating male birth control) haven't gotten approval for a human test this late in the game means its probably not to be....
    Last edited by UrbanLegend; 06-08-2004 at 11:19 AM.

TESTOSTERONE . Without a doubt. Thee best base to any cycle.

MonsterRugby is offline Associate Member
    Test.... to be more specific... Sustanon

frank_frank is offline Senior Member
    sorry off topic but does injecting test actually decrease the amount of sperm/cum that u ejaculate?

pureplayr is offline New Member
    is test the same as sus??

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    sustanon is a blend of 4 different testosterone esters: cyp, enth, prop, and suspention i belive? correct me if im wrong someone

Quote Originally Posted by UrbanLegend
    It already has been investigated, it didn't work. And I was just saying that its a myth, I wasn't saying it was labled as such, just hoping someone on this board will understand that being 'On' is not contraceptive. What they are looking into now is a fascinating drug called MENT. Its 4x as suppressive as natural testosterone , but 10x as anabolic . Check it out: http://bodybuilding.com/fun/catment.htm

I had some other links too but I can't think of any off the top of my head. Its been investigated for some time now, the fact that they (Organon is the company currently investigating male birth control) haven't gotten approval for a human test this late in the game means its probably not to be....
    You're not quite correct on this point, bro. Testosterone is still being investigated as a contraceptive. Trials in the USA and other countries--specifically the UK and Austrailia--continue particularly with considering a mix of testosterone and a progestin as a male contraceptive.

ANZAC Research Institute of New South Wales, Austraila developed a technique that involved using an injection of the progestin called DMPA and an implant of the male sex hormone testosterone. The technique was found to be 95% effective during the initial trial period. This finding was published in late October 2003 in The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism. Since the first trial was successful, a second 12-month trial was set up with 55 male subjects. During this second trial there were NO pregnancies in the female sexual partners of the 55 males over the 12 month period. The only contraceptive method used during sex was the testosterone and progestin (DMPA) combination. Further trials are being conducted in 2004.

Testosterone is still being considered as a possible contraceptive.

Using testosterone in a bodybuilding cycle will not prevent a healthy male from getting a healthy woman pregnant. However, using testosterone during HRT and/or during cycling CAN decrease the amount of sperm/ejaculate that is relased during male orgasm.
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 06-07-2004 at 11:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    sustanon is a blend of 4 different testosterone esters: cyp, enth, prop, and suspention i belive? correct me if im wrong someone
    test prop, test isocaproate, test phenylpropionate, test decanoate

Shredder is offline Associate Member
    TREN is my weapon of choice. next is EQ.

mycisco2003 is offline New Member
    Hey BASK&KACE.First of all my stats:
    6'3
    10% bf
    My cycle:
    1-10 Test E.
    1-12 10 mg. Nolva
    1-12 0.25 mg. ADex
    I know Test E. is using as a male birth control in a specific cases but all we dont want- not for us of course...U say test e. is effective when we on a cycle.Isnt it? Mean,after cycle and PCT Is it possible to have similar symptoms? If yes,i know its remaining active in the body for a long time,when the sperm count'll be up ? Also i know,Proviron (Mesterolone)is used for this case(to increase the sperm count).If we wanna have a baby when we cut the gear-juice(especially Test E.)?Thnks...

As I said before: using testosterone in a bodybuilding cycle will not prevent a healthy male from getting a healthy woman pregnant.

Each person recovers from cycles at different rates. If you were functioning normally before your cycle, and you use proper PCT, you don't have much to worry about.

You did not list the amount of testosterone E you'll be using each week. If you want to talk more about your specific situation, PM me or start a new thread about it and PM me with the link to the thread so others can respond.

Getting back to the original thread, here...Testosterone is still my favorite of the choices listed.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I picked Test because it's the best

I do like EQ and Var as well

You're not quite correct on this point, bro. Testosterone is still being investigated as a contraceptive. Trials in the USA and other countries--specifically the UK and Austrailia--continue particularly with considering a mix of testosterone and a progestin as a male contraceptive.
    I see what you're saying, I was thinking about the 'male contraceptive pill', when they are using is an implant (with progestin), I was thinking of something different.
    Last edited by UrbanLegend; 06-08-2004 at 11:23 AM.

Thread Information