Thread: Test only Cycle

ChiTownTommy is offline Senior Member

Test only Cycle

I was wondering, i am going to take a cycle of Test E, weeks 1-12 750,
    should i take nolva through out the cycle or what? or whould it be ok to run test alone and run nolva and clomid just post cycle any help would be great thanks.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    this is your first cycle i would go with 500mg a week max. yes run nolva 10mg ed and 20mg ed during pct. click on the link in my signature.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    I don't run run nolva but I keep it on hand just incase. I rather ldex for keeping off water bloat so I always run that..
    But if your prone to gyno you should run it all the way thru your cycle.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    IMO,it's a good idea to run a SERM and AI in your cycle.

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiTownTommy
    I was wondering, i am going to take a cycle of Test E, weeks 1-12 750,
    should i take nolva through out the cycle or what? or whould it be ok to run test alone and run nolva and clomid just post cycle any help would be great thanks.
    How many cycles have you run? What are your stats and lifting experience.

If this is your first, second or even third cycle, there's not reason why you should use 750mg of testosterone per week. Keep the dose to 250-500mg per week.

tbrocato is offline Member
    **** I would run l-dex / and low dosage of nolv throught entire

Quote Originally Posted by BASK8KACE
    How many cycles have you run? What are your stats and lifting experience.

If this is your first, second or even third cycle, there's not reason why you should use 750mg of testosterone per week. Keep the dose to 250-500mg per week.
    This would be my first cycle, i have been lifting since i was 15 or so i am now 19 going on 20 this month
    stats
    6'6
    285lbs
    bench 315ish
    deadlift 405ish i think never maxed out in it i would probably be higher
    i am looking at 750 cause i have alot of body for that test to run through, and i life by more is better.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    More isn't always better. Yeah your a big guy but I think 500mgs per week would be enough. No reason to use that much in a first cycle IMO.
    Oh and btw: Your too young.

This would be my first cycle, i have been lifting since i was 15 or so i am now 19 going on 20 this month
    stats
    6'6
    285lbs
    bench 315ish
    deadlift 405ish i think never maxed out in it i would probably be higher
    i am looking at 750 cause i have alot of body for that test to run through, and i life by more is better.
    Living by more is better doesn't make it right. There's no reason for you to start with that much testosterone . It's a ridiculous amount to start with.

Furthermore, you're pretty young to start cycling. Just because you're 6'6" tall and 285lbs, does not mean you need more testosterone than everyone else.

Since this isn't your first cycle, I'm guessing that you're not 285lbs of pure muscle. What is your waist size and body fat percentage?

If your body fat is high, you might consider spending the next 1-3 years cutting fat. Afterward--when you're 21,22, or 23--start cycling.

If you start with the more is better approach, you may come to rue your impatience and decision.

yea i think 20 is ok, for me cause i mean i have hit polatue, and i think i have the test level or a 30 year old man, i mean i have a beard since i was 14

Mr Juice is offline Associate Member

Cool

You are too young dude.

You should do steroids after 24. Your testosterone levels are very high at this point. ****, you will not listen anyways!

Living by more is better doesn't make it right. There's no reason for you to start with that much testosterone . It's a ridiculous amount to start with.

Furthermore, you're pretty young to start cycling. Just because you're 6'6" tall and 285lbs, does not mean you need more testosterone than everyone else.

Since this isn't your first cycle, I'm guessing that you're not 285lbs of pure muscle. What is your waist size and body fat percentage?

If your body fat is high, you might consider spending the next 1-3 years cutting fat. Afterward--when you're 21,22, or 23--start cycling.

If you start with the more is better approach, you may come to rue your impatience and decision.
    no this would be my first cycle, i had picture up , but i don't know what happend to them, i am guessing my B/F is someware between 10-20%
    my waist size i get is 40 it is kinda lose but a 38 is too tight

yea i think 20 is ok, for me cause i mean i have hit polatue, and i think i have the test level or a 30 year old man, i mean i have a beard since i was 14
    Generally, a 30 year old man has less testosterone than a 20 year old man. If you think you have so much testosterone floating in your system, then that's another reason to wait and benefit from your naturally high testosterone levels.

I'm not going to spend time trying to talk you out of your decision. You're an adult. If you want to learn more about cycling while young, do a search on the information here.

Just be warned that the amount of testosterone your considering using at your age--for your first cylce--is far too much. You will make the same gains using far less.

Best of luck.
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 06-07-2004 at 08:11 PM.

Generally, a 30 year old man has less testosterone than a 20 year old man. If you think you have so much testosterone floating in your system, that's another reason to wait and benefit from your naturally high testosterone levels.

I'm not going to spend time trying to talk you out of your decision. You're an adult. If you want to learn more about cycling while young, do a search on the information here.

Just be warned that the amount of testosterone your considering using at your age, for your first cylce is far too much. You will make the same gains using far less.

Best of luck.
    i know a 30 year old has lest test then a 20 year old so i am saying i fell like i have very little test in my system, i really aprecate your help

ok, well then if you guys all think i will lower it too 500 a week, with 2 shots a week

Thread Information