Finaman504 is offline New Member

Dazed and Confused?? Need help!!!

Hey bros I have been trying to gather as much info on how to run T3 but all this info while very educational has my head spinning. I know how I am going to run it but I need as much info on resting temps, non resting temps, what supps should I take while on it and after I finish using it so that I know my thyroid will function properly again and so on. Any info you bros can spare would be greatly appreciated. I guess I'm asking for info in the simplest way it can be explained. Thanks.

I'm going to be running Mallet's 7/5

Day 1-5 200mcg
    Day 6 100mcg
    Day 7 50mcg

Off for 5 days

Repeat

I don't even know if I'm asking the right questions of you guys but I'm nervous as hell about doing this, but at the same time excited because I know that if it is done right I will acheive my desired results and my thyroid will be totally fine. PLEASE HELP.

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    Do a search for all of mallets threads on T3

Adogg4 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Finaman504
    Hey bros I have been trying to gather as much info on how to run T3 but all this info while very educational has my head spinning. I know how I am going to run it but I need as much info on resting temps, non resting temps, what supps should I take while on it and after I finish using it so that I know my thyroid will function properly again and so on. Any info you bros can spare would be greatly appreciated. I guess I'm asking for info in the simplest way it can be explained. Thanks.

I'm going to be running Mallet's 7/5

Day 1-5 200mcg
    Day 6 100mcg
    Day 7 50mcg

Off for 5 days

Repeat

I don't even know if I'm asking the right questions of you guys but I'm nervous as hell about doing this, but at the same time excited because I know that if it is done right I will acheive my desired results and my thyroid will be totally fine. PLEASE HELP.
    Bro I ran t3 along with clen a while back. The way I did it and the way I usually see it advised is to do

days 1-4: 25mcg/ED
    days 5-19:50mcg/ED
    days 10-14:75 mcg/ED
    days 15-19:100mcg/ED
    days 20-24: 75mcg/ED
    days25-28:50mcg/ED
    days 28-30:25mcg/ED

Also what will help to stimulate your thyroid and metabolism after you finish up is to take a very cold shower 3x daily.

Thread Information