blah-blah is offline Junior Member

Fina How Long Can I Use

I Am Stacking 500 Of Test A Week With 100mg Of Fina A Day How Long Should I Go With Fina Thanx

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    A min ago it was test/winny??
    Why don't u just put all your questions in one post? No need to start 10 threads.
    And based on your threads it sounds like you need to do some research before u start taking anything.
    Fina 8-10 weeks.

blah-blah is offline Junior Member
    Fina And Test Is The Following Cycle And I Have Only Posted A Couple Of Time But Thank For The Info I Will Put BOTH OF THE QUESTIONS Together Next Time

Finaman504 is offline New Member
    When I throw fina into one of my cycles I go with 100c's which is about 14 weeks if you are shooting 1c a day. Great results when doing this but listen to your body because it will tell you when you have had enough. I make sure to have my liver checked before and after my fina use because it can be very toxic to it. If you are new to using fina I would say no longer than 8 to 10 weeks, but if you know what you are doing 12 to 14 weeks.

Finaman504 is offline New Member
    When I throw fina into one of my cycles I go with 100c's which is about 14 weeks if you are shooting 1c a day. Great results when doing this but listen to your body because it will tell you when you have had enough. I make sure to have my liver checked before and after my fina use because it can be very toxic to it. If you are new to using fina I would say no longer than 8 to 10 weeks, but if you know what you are doing 12 to 14 weeks.

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd stick to 8-10 weeks of fina.

Thread Information