TUnit is offline Associate Member

Another Deca ???

Im still trying to plan out a second cycle and couldnt decide on whether or not to use deca or eq but after a few weeks of thinking im gonna go with deca. I will most likely be using test deca and d-bol and was just curious about a few things. If this is my 2nd cycle would it be ok to stick with 400mg of test a week along with 400mg of deca or would it be better bump it up to 600mg a wk? Also, i've heard that the bloat from deca is just as bad as test and was wondering when u stack these two do u get an evan more extremely bad bloat or would it be just the same as when you do a test only? Thanks bros

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TUnit
    Im still trying to plan out a second cycle and couldnt decide on whether or not to use deca or eq but after a few weeks of thinking im gonna go with deca. I will most likely be using test deca and d-bol and was just curious about a few things. If this is my 2nd cycle would it be ok to stick with 400mg of test a week along with 400mg of deca or would it be better bump it up to 600mg a wk? Also, i've heard that the bloat from deca is just as bad as test and was wondering when u stack these two do u get an evan more extremely bad bloat or would it be just the same as when you do a test only? Thanks bros
    You don't need to bump up your doses that fast.

You can stick with:
    1. 200mg of deca and 300mg of test enan
    2. 200-300mg of deca and 400mg of test enan

If you're concerned about bloating, run an anti-e with the cycle to minimize bloating. I find that when I run proviron and/or arimidex with deca and test, my bloating is minimal.

ty1681 is offline Banned
    dude i would do the test and bold..... thats my 2 cents
    i have had a good turn out with them to.... and it wont affect you hair line....
    good luck..... and if you are worried about the bloat stick to cypionate or prop....

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ty1681
    i have had a good turn out with them to.... and it wont affect you hair line....
    good luck..... and if you are worried about the bloat stick to cypionate or prop....
    As you know, each person is affected by steroids differently. Ty1681's results may be different from yours.

Testosterone cypionate and enanthate will generally cause the same amount of bloat. Propionate generally will cause less than cyp and enan.

TUnit is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ty1681
    Im gonna do the test and d-bol but im also gonna add in deca cause i wanna bulk up as much as possible. Im not worried about the bloat too much cause im gonna do it during the winter so i will be wearing big clothes so no the bloat doesnt bother me too much i was just curious as to how bad it was.

Thread Information