FinaBang is offline New Member

I need advice other than my own

Why the hell am I so ****en tired all the time except for when I get to the gym? I started my cycle about a 2 wks ago. Its been about a year since my last. My diets good no worries there so that only leaves my workout schedule or gear schedule.

My wkouts are better than they have ever been (morning)but I get to wk and just feel drained! When I get hm and finally settle down, take a few advil for the pain and I crash around 12am and I'm wide awake at 4am for no reason/I make a shake and fall back out. I wake 6am for no reason feeling like I never slept. I eat, shower, take a couple of fat burners for energy & go to the gym at 8am. WTF this isn't my first day on the job! This was my sleep patter on growth, 4 yrs ago. I need some advice
    I'm 30 5'10" w/ about 8-9% bf.

Finaplix 75mg ED/ 1-10
    T400 600mg/1-10
    Deca 600mg/1-12
    EQ 100mg EOD/1-9
    Noveldex 10mg ED/1-13
    Clomid /12-15
    HCG /14-15

wkout 5 days a week
    S-shoulders/ Traps
    M-chest
    T-back/ calves
    W-Arms
    T-rest/traps
    F-Legs
    S-rest- motorcross

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    i wouldnt run deca and fina in the same cycle.. to hard on the hpta and hard on recovery. run the test 3 weeks past the deca and fina. also why eq and deca?

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    What ^ said. And don't use T400, thats that Tornel crap, right? You might as well inject unsterile vegetable oil and save some $, thats pretty much what T400 is.....

Deca and eq together? Why not its there and I always ran them together in the past. I thought T400 was decent gear and mostly taking to prevent Ddick. That's why I'm asking the questions.
    Thanks for the reply but what about my restlessness?

wolar32 is offline Junior Member
    Dude, t400 is good as long as it is legit. It is made by denkal, not tornel. The only problem is the post-injection pain from the ba content.
    Your disruptive sleep pattern is a common side effect. It happens to me no matter what I run. I just take a pain pill(vicoden) when it gets really bad, but I don't recommend that. Just try to nap every chance you can.

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wolar32
    Dude, t400 is good as long as it is legit. It is made by denkal, not tornel.
    Okay, my bad. I thought it was the Tornell stuff....You'll be fine with Denkall.

Thanks for all the advice, gotta love this place!

sniper320 is offline Member
    IMO those are all signs of overdoin it. You might think your not ,but take a couple of days off i bet you will feel better mentally and physically.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Quote Originally Posted by sniper320
    IMO those are all signs of overdoin it. You might think your not ,but take a couple of days off i bet you will feel better mentally and physically.
    yeah i would rest a couple days

I good friend mentioned something about using Deca with finaplix as did "Consistency". Does one hamper the other or is the combo just hard on the body, which one? I used the search before asking this question but with no avail. Thanks for all the great advice, I think I'll take Fri-Sat off.

Thread Information