rainmaker is offline Junior Member

clen or cardio on cycle?

hey guys quick question i'm currently in the my 2nd week of deca 400 mg and 500 sus will run for ten weeks, however i feel like i've gotten kind of chubby, ate like mad for 3 weeks before i started the cycle as a result i;'m up 10 lbs some is fat though. i was wondering can how many times can i do intense cardio a week, my cardio is jus 8 to 10 200 meters full out sprints around the track and also do u reccomend that i add clen to my cycle? thnxs

sniper320 is offline Member
    dude i dont think sprints are going to burn fat. do some research on cardio. and about the clen , no dont add it.

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    Clen handbook - All you need to know

http://67.18.108.244/showthread.php?t=23808

ttuPrincess Guest
    my opinion, if your bulking bulk, if your cutting cut.. you cant do both at the same time.. if your intending this a s a bulker then dont run clen ... take the muscle along with the minimul fat and then once your cycles over cut.. but dont waste the money you spent on gear

just my .02

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ttuPrincess
    my opinion, if your bulking bulk, if your cutting cut.. you cant do both at the same time.. if your intending this a s a bulker then dont run clen ... take the muscle along with the minimul fat and then once your cycles over cut.. but dont waste the money you spent on gear

just my .02
    your right. in order to bulk you are going to have to put on some fat.Just try to eat pretty clean, and i wouldn't take the clen.

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ttuPrincess

just my .02
    Princess right as ususal You can't do 2 things at once. If you bulcking, than forget about cutting. Do cutting after bulcking.
    Good luck.

jmp51483 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RussianVodka
    Princess right as ususal You can't do 2 things at once. If you bulcking, than forget about cutting. Do cutting after bulcking.
    Good luck.

Just for future reference bulking doesnt have a C in it

Thread Information