MSmith02 is offline New Member

glute inject....lump there now? Help

Hey bros,

I have been alternating sides on injection from right to left glute every week. The one this week left a big lump there and also a bruise looking thing that corresponds where the lump is. Any help here is appreciated. I may have jerked the needle around a little bit when I did it, could that be the cause or should I be worried?

daveP is offline New Member
    I get those when I dont rotate injection sites.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MSmith02
    Hey bros,

I have been alternating sides on injection from right to left glute every week. The one this week left a big lump there and also a bruise looking thing that corresponds where the lump is. Any help here is appreciated. I may have jerked the needle around a little bit when I did it, could that be the cause or should I be worried?
    I had the same thing happen to me my 1st cycle and it freaked me out..Probaly is a buildup of oil... Did you make sure to use a 1.5" needle? You need to throw in some other injection sites into the rotation untill the lump goes down....but keep an eye on it for the mean time...you dont want the lump to turn into an absess...personally I love delt injections

JoeB is offline Associate Member
    My glutes seem to be able to handle anything. Though I find quads easy. I'm about to try delts

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Most likely nothing to worry about. Move your injection site for awhile. Try hitting your shoulders even, their great!. If you think thats bad, wait untill your hitting the same sites everyday and getting old brown blood seeping out, lol..

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    Throw in your delts and quads into the rotation and give your glutes a break for 2 weeks.

MSmith02 is offline New Member
    okay I think this has been getting worse. I have injected into right glute twice and left glute once, in both spots where I have injected there are huge lumps and they itch like crazy....should I go see a doc or will this go away?

Corn Bread is offline New Member
    I think it will go away, the same thing happened to me, after I finished my cycle, the ichy ness subsided after about a week, and the lumps shrunk and went away in the next 3 weeks

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Try a hot bath or compress and massaging the spot. Perhaps you are allergic to something. Try the other stuff first.

Thread Information